• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack/ The Killing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Something has gone wrong with the world....people are dieing,when someone dies in the world now they die in the real world.Now some people have lost loved ones and are investing.

Rules:no god people
Romance allowed but nothing big
I would like everyone to start in diffent places in the world and met up.But some people can start out together.
No killing unless they want to die and find out what happens when you die in the world.If you die PM me.

Template(also my charater)

Name:(in the world)Fayt,(out of the world Drakon)
Appearance(in world)Short black vest,dark green hair,white long sleeve shirt,black beanie type hat,green triangleler marks on face,long black shorts,black boots,fingerless black gloves.(Out of world otianal)Blue shirt,blue shorts,blonde hair black tips.
Weapons:data drain armlet,Broadsword.
Personality:very cheerful to everyone but gives no mercy in battle,always sarcastick.
Bio:Brother was investigating killings when he diapeered now Fayt must take up where he left off to find his brother.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
im in!
name: Yuri
Appearance: Tall with brown hair, he has silver armguards and black armour all around his body except for his head
Weapons: Sword and shield
Personality: Very rough, you'd have to save his life to gain his trust and friendship
Bio: He hasnt a care in the world for friends this is probably because he has none, His mother was mysteriously killled so now hes been trying to find awnsers.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Name:(in the world)Wraith,(out of the world)Tai
Appearance: In World is Purple Hair guy, Out of World is Red Hair guy
Weapons: Staff and fists/feet
Personality: Calm and uncaring, sort of depressed
Bio: Comes to the gaming world as a refuge from his day to day life. He doesn't have any friends, online or off, and doesn't much care. A solo player in the game, powerful in his own rights. Not much is known about him, because not many people know him.

Last edited:

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
Namein the world) Klim
Appearance(in world): black hair, green eyes
Weapons: Sin of Hades
Personality: outgoing
Bio: sister is in coma (close to death)

*walks across Mac Anu, heading for hideout
"I must find a way..."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Lixel said:
Namein the world) Klim
Appearance(in world): black hair, green eyes
Weapons: Sin of Hades
Personality: outgoing
Bio: sister is in coma (close to death)

*walks across Mac Anu, heading for hideout
"I must find a way..."
Can you give a little bit more detail like clothes more personality.I mean you dont have to but......

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(Okay we can start people can join as we go.)

Fayt was walking in a low level area when a creature appeared, "Okay finally a enemy....die!!!" yelled Fayt as he jumped and slashed it three times then he uppercutted the beast and while it was in the air he used fire shot(a fireball shoots out his hand) and the creature died. He colleted the treasure and exainmined it,"Dang nothing...." said Fayt as he walked away.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
hi tigger! hi wraith1 can i play too?

Name: (in the world) Meilin, (out of the world Martha)

Appearance(in world): Twin blade, bright blue long hair, pluto symbol on left cheek, Purple dress, A-20 style

Weapons: San

Personality: sarcastic, but kind ot new characters and generous to those with open minds

Bio: Her littel sister fell unconcius while playing, and is now investigating why all the others died but she didn't...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*shruggs* I'm in!

Name in the World: Rena (Prounced R-I-N-A)
Name in the real world: Hikari
Appearance in the World: Brown hair with blonde highlights in a ponytail, blue eyes, a sleeveless navy blue shirt, black fingerless gloves that look like Kite's, baggy black pants, shoes like Kite's but they're black with white stripes on the side. Medium height, kinda skinny, and wears a necklace with a weird symbol on it. She also has black marks on her cheeks.
Appearance in the real world: Black t-shirt with a skull on it, brown hair in a ponytail, black wristbands, baggy blue jeans, and black tennis shoes. She has brown eyes. Medium height and kinda skinny.
Class: Twin Blader
Weapons: Thunder Twin Blades
Bio/Personality: A tough but easy going tomboy in the World but in real life, Hikari is quiet and doesn't talk very much. Her parents are divorced and she lives with her mom in Kyoto, Japan. She doesn't have very many friends in the World or in real life so she's pretty much a loner. No one that she knows hasn't died from whatever it is killing everyone but she's on her guard against anything that happens.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin sat in the feild Delta: Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground, waiting ofr a contact thAt was supposed to help her figure out the dead and unconcious players.

OOC: C'mon, every .hack// used that field. the church if u don't know....

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt walked into Delta:forgotten dark green grounds dugeon,as soon as he walked in he encountered enemies,"Fine then,you chose your GRAVE!!!" yelled Fayt as he chared at the three undeads he jumped and slashed off ones head,threw his sword at one,it hit him in the chest,"Earth glaive!" sreamed Fayt as a row of stone spikes rose from the ground and killed two off the undeads,as they died he tured around and was slashed with his own sword.It did some damage but not enough,he chared at the last enemie and jumpkicked its head off then he grabbed his sword and said"Dont ever touch my sword!"as he plunged the blade though the undeads chest.He walked away in a hurry realzsing that something is making the creatures stronger cause this was only a begginer level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back