• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack/ The Killing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As they turned to leave the Door diappeared."what...the hell?" asked Fayt." Hey whats that?" said Fayt as the dead end had a huge crack in the wall.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"...no lets see what that crack is in the wall..." said Fayt as he came next to it."Well might as well try..." said Fayt as he slashed at the wall.It came down with ease revealing a completely white endless room.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"No...I have to find out something of my brother....because one of the only words I could make out in that messge was brother.....I am going...." said Fayt as he stepped into the room and faded away.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"I have...to...find him..." said Fayt as he faded into the room and out of sight.When Meilin tried to run after him the wall repaired itself as if it wasnt damaged.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Fayt faded into the void a voice that he had never heard but seemed familirer told him"everything....everything was set....,one son of a dieing mother would not matter for money.Men took your brother and used him to corrupt the world.They sent a virus to him which did not attack his character but himself.He had his consinius locked in the world by thugs wanting power and money.They stole him after they were sure the virus had been sent.They took him to exiperament on him and make him a perfect player,but made him more a virus then a player.I am a message left behind by Aura the keeper of the world.They used your brother to corrupt me,in which corruted the world causing people to die....the men have found you.They are going to turn you into a virus player.and under their control.They are here now I could only save your friends but your fate is sealed......." said the messager left by aura."so...it wasnt CCorp that came after us...all those people that we asked were decoys...." said Fayt in a trance."Yes...,and Aura with her last chance gave you the bracelet to stop them...but it is to late the men are here.They are going to threatin CCorp to give them their demands if they dont they will immdently kill everyone in the world with you your brother and Aura." replied the voice as Drakon was manueely logged out of the world by the thugs who took his brother.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Okay heres the deal a couple more posts and I am going to make a new thread ((Part 2)) I hope everyone here will join.I am going to have a lot more people join,actually unlimited numbers,but they will all be in diffent partys but they will enterwian.What do you guys think?Because I wont do it if you guys wont join.I have something well thought out planned....I am going to be a corruted player now...bacically I am a slave to the the men.He is Fayts new bad Look http://img285.echo.cx/my.php?image=evilfayt9xh.png))

Hours had pasted when Fayt was awakened he immaditly was commanded to approach Mac Anu with his brother and not let anybody leave He was told that I Virus was sent so no one may log out.

Last edited:

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Well just ignore that post it was a misunderstanding.KT I meant the next thread I make Part 2.Plus I dont want any people from the show so maybe you can just make a person.Alright I need the okay from someone at least one person that they will join part 2 other wise I cant make it.))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back