• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack/ The Killing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Fayt came deeper and deeper,killing creature after creature he made it to the bottom of the dungeon.As he walked into the room he was greeted by a voice" Fayt (static) I (static) have been awating your arrival (static)...." "What is this a glith?" said Fayt as a rip appeared in the wall. "Go get wha(static)t is yours you want to see your brother again dont you(static)?"said the voice as it faded away. "wait" said Fayt as he chased the fading voice into the room. It was a all white room Fayt thought he was standing on nothing but their was a floor. He slowly walked towards a chest,it had a lock but the lock was a hand pad.Fayt put his hand on it,and to his surpise it opened he didnt remmeber much after that cause all he felt was pain immense pain then everything went black.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin shrugged. If hte guy was late, it was his problem. She went over to a dungeon to get some easy stuff, but when she got to the gott statue, she saw a character motionless.

she poked him. "You okay?" poke

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Ahh!" yelled Fayt as a player poked him in the eye.(he he I thought it would be funny in the eye.) "What was that for,jeeshz," said Fayt as he got up he looked at his wrist,"What is this thing?" asked Fayt .Their was a armlet attached to his wrist and he coulded get it off."And who are you?"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Names Fayt and this thing!" said Fayt as he held up his right hand.There was a gold armlet with weird markingson his wrist."I cant get it off!"

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
OOC: no1 else could see the bracelet in the .hacks except legend of hte twilight, right? besides mia i mean.

IC: "I'm not sure what you're talking about, but why are you here? you look strong, you don't need to be in a beginner level."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"I was looking for some clues on the deaths." said Fayt surpried that she couldont see the armlet,but he decied to drop the subject. "You look strong to why you here?" asked Fayt.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"No reason, just getting some stuff. i need the cash. I was supposed to meet up with a person about the deaths and other stuff... ohhh.... what was his name...."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Bulmunk that name so familer....anyway where is he I need info on the deaths." asked Fayt. (what do you mean on your ooc thing?)

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
OOC: wow you haven't seen much. i deliberately missspelt
Balmung of the Azure Sky, the discendant of Fianna, Dot Hacker 's name! *sigh* hes only the most awesome legendary player ever!

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith appeared at the log on point. He was so bored it wasn't even funny anymore. He puts his hands in his pockets, the wind blowing his cloak around. Something told him things were going to get more interesting around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back