• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack/ The Killing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Haven't been here yet...
Wraith thought as he entered a dungeon. It seems that most of the monsters had been killed already. He sighed, he really wanted to get some action.... Maybe later. He heard voices and looked around.
And creepy factor is rising...

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"My brother....disapiered,I wont belive hes dead, hes all I got..." said Fayt quietly. "Why are you looking for info?" said Fayt as they started walking.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Hey did you see something?" asked fayt as he saw a shadow dart behind a pillar "It might be a creature!""Stay quiet..." said Fayt drew his sword and and creapt to the pillar.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Thats to bad,die!!!!!!!!" yelled Fayt as he jumped into the air and used his skill,shockwave.He came crashing down into the ground with his sword it made a shockwave which knocked all the eneimies down.Then he used with the last of his magic power,Earh glaive.which toke out two of five enimies.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith watched, waiting for a chance to get away. One of the enemies came by his hiding spot and he grinned. Spinning out into the open, his cloak swirled out. He brought down his staff, tripping the enemy, then continued the spin, using the momentum to go to one knee and slam the staff into the still airborn enemy. The enemy went flying hard into a wall. He stood up, glancing at the others and then ran off.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
" I dont know." said Fayt as he finsined the last creature. "Who are you and how did you get here without us seeing you?" asked Fayt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back