• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack/ The Killing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
" Please tell me what you know because when I opened this chest in I think it was in a glithed area because the room was all white and when I opened the chest I think this thing attached to me but I felt a lot of pain before I blacked out." said Fayt.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(Sure bring him in.)

"A god me...this must be a mistake." said FAyt as tried to pull the bracelet off."God this thing isnt that important the only thing its good for is annoying me!!!!"

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
OOC: THANK YOU!!!!

IC: there was a knock at the door and Blanmung of hte azure sky entered teh church.

"Where have you BEEN?" Meilin asked him

"I'm right on time."

"MAYBE IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA!!"

"So I do."

"OH."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(Percymort its a unknown factor it allows me to data drain which is basicly hacking they cant undo it.) "Well Im going to Delta: forgotten forset ground...hey" said Fayt as he looked at the gate out sreecn and it said unorazined,"Man what is this!" yelled Fayt angrly also hitting it with the bracelet which activated something. Suddenly Fayts bracelet opened up and unlocked The gate in sreecn and he gated there...

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Sora is n1 said:
(Percymort its a unknown factor it allows me to data drain which is basicly hacking they cant undo it.) "Well Im going to Delta: forgotten forset ground...hey" said Fayt as he looked at the gate out sreecn and it said unorazined,"Man what is this!" yelled Fayt angrly also hitting it with the bracelet which activated something. Suddenly Fayts bracelet opened up and unlocked The gate in sreecn and he gated there...

ooc i know but THEY dont no it.
Yuri ran after fayt, but the gate closed in his face. "Uh......danm that was sore." Yuri lied on the ground until the area around him stopped spinning. He stood up then Walked away from the gate.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"ahhhhhhh!"yelled fayt as he was dragged though the gate. "Whoa..." said Fayt as he realized where he was "Is this a conmded area?" asked Fayt to himself."Im getting out of here...whats going on?" asked Fayt when he tried to leave it denied it."Well I better get going then..."said Fayt as he started off to the dungeon.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Damn somethings wrong their no creatures here..." said Fayt as he made his way down to the bottom of the dugeon."Well heres the chest now what?" said Fayt as he opened the chest and found that it was empty. "What?!" asked Fayt as he heard thumping coming from the entrance. Then Fayt saw it.It was a huge creature more of an undead monster but not all of its flesh was gone."What the hell?! thats not in the database!" said Fayt as the creature lumbered towards him,he pulled out his sword ready for a fight.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
balmung sighs. "The Zawan Shin event made wings more common, Meilin. It doesn't impress the way it did in your senpai's day."

"what happened? Didn't senpai say she was coming with you?"

She couldn't.... As she fell unconcious again from and unknown cause. CC corp isn't helping, so I contacted my old friend, the master of the Net Slums."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
" Die!!!" yelled Fayt as he charded at the creature and slashed about 6 times dodging the creatures attacks but he wasnt hurting it "what the hel,agrh!" yelled Fayt as he was hit by the creatures stongest attack and knocked on his back."Damn I cant hurt this thing!Damn it this is it!" But when the creature prepaided to finish Fayt something happened with the bracelet"What the hell!!" yelled Fayt as he was lifted up in the air by the bracelet it opened up and shot the creature and brought back some kind of file. The creature then become very weak but Fayt as though he felt a little stange,but he ignored it."I dont know how this happened back your finshed!" said fayt as he charged at the creature,while charging he therw his sword and jumpkicked it though the beast.When he beat the creature he was gated out back to Mac Anu.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
She nodded slowly. "If... If that's how you feel. but here, it's my members adress. Try not to get yourself in the same situation as Tsukasa-Sama.... or worse, like Fayt's brother."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back