• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack/ The Killing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
She blinked. "Balmung-Sama?"

"Hai?"

"Is it true.... The dead and unconcious may still exist in the World?"

he sighed. "That is hte concept of liminality. the two worlds are mingiling, and producing undesired results."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"What the hell was that!" yelled Fayt as he stumbled into Mac anu."What the hell is this thing..." said fayt as he thought about what shiro said and that he could see it."I havt to find Shiro." said Fayt as he toke off into the town.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith gated out, appearing in Mac Anu. He saw Fayt run off, noticing something shiny on his arm.
"What the?"
Wraith ran after the guy.
"Hey, dude with the shiny arm!"
OOC: Don't ask why he can see it, all will be explained in time.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"What? whos...oh its you." said fayt as he stopped and waited for wratih and greeted Melin "Hey why did you ditch me..."but he stopped taking when wraith met up with them.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Suddenly monsters appeared out of the ground. "Oh no!" Said yuri as he took out his sword and began to fight. The monster scratched his face and then blood was coming out of his blinded eye. He fell to the ground when the monsters bit his legs. There teeth went true his armour and through his skin. Yuri fell to the ground unconcious.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
(percymort where are you at there are not monsters in town and if you fall uncousious the creatures would kill you.)
"I dont know what it is but it might be a glicth because I cant take it off,it toke me to a condemed area there were no creatures there but one and I coundlt hurt it.It wasnt that it was to strong its that I didnt hurt it and when it was about to finish me this thing opened up and shot it then brought this data back to me.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"That went straight over my head, but it sounds like what Balmun-Sama said Kite-Kun's powers were like, back in hte day.... OH RIGHT! I was supposed to e-mail him about Tsukasa-Senpai! One sec!" She emailed him.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
She sighed. "I don't think Lady Aura and Lady Zefie would want that, so no. Besides, I don't think even CC Corp exects could unequip it once the Northern Lights and hte Western wind wish somehting..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back