• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack/ The Killing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Yuri ran out of the gate . He listened to what fayt had to say. "So.......your family has been killed from a 'Game'......heard of the rumours didnt think they where true...." yuri looked at his bracelet."Whats in it for us."
This was all a lie. This was the whole reason he was in the game, his mother had died 3 months ago.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Hey wait!" but it was to late she went to her meeting spot."Well I guest I will meet her again if I keep looking...Oh hey you guys made it,can you tell me what this is?"Asked Fayt as he held up the bracelet that melin couldnt see.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
She smiled sadly. "She gave up playing after a few years of being a celeberty. She wasn't interested in the questions of her unconcious state. I tried ot email her ot ask for her help in this mystery, but she couldn't come herself, so she gave me the email adresses of her friends, the dot hackers."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
She sat on a pew. "Yeah... That's right. my yunger sister fell comatose.... just like Tsukasa-Sama did... Tsukasa doubt's it was the same beings, but Balmung was supposed ot meet me here anyway hours ago to tell me about the 'Final Mystery' the dot hackers uncovered... but he never showed."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith looked at Meilin.
"So, this Balmung, never showed up? Think something might of happened to him? Maybe you should check it out..."
He began to tap his own shoulder with his staff, slipping deep into thought.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"But Blamung was a legend even before Tsukasa-Sama... he and Orca of hte Azure sky beat teh legendary monster the 'one sin'. If something happened to him, we'll have no hope...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back