• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack/ The Killing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Of cousre it does thats why we need to know,besides if this is CCorp then we can just run and fight I mean we are pretty strong...besides if I dont find my brother...then...nevermind I am going with or without you guys." said Fayt starting to finsih hacking the gate.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As they stepped onto the ground their footsteps caused the ground to turn white where they stepped and the sky was flowing with data it was a area in constution.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"You see....my mother is sick....she has been sick since she gave birth to me......I owe her my life yet I am the fault for her losing hers......she hasnt been home for more than a year.....she has been okay when me and my brother came to see her.....she has a insurance that pays the bills and keep the electricity.....shes been life theranting sick since....my brother diasspered......we...we were always on the world since our mother was sick.....I think the stress from losing my brother is going to kill her....if that happens...then I have nowhere to go......" said Fayt quietly still walkiing.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
As Meilin said that a group of creatures apperaned in front of them"Once we kill these things we can get to the dungeon. said Fayt with his sword ready.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"DOGDE THIS!!!!!" yelled Fayt as he whipped his sword at one of the creatures hitting it in the chest.With his sword stuck Fayt charged at the creature and casted a fire spell that hit his sword causing it to fly though the creature and inot the running Fayts hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back