• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hacked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ReverseUnversed

Sorry? Well, I'm just doing a small report here.

I was just surfing around here, 1 minute ago, and when I looked at "Future of Kingdom Hearts" it said "Future of Kingdom of Hearts". Everyone knows there's no "of" in the series's name. Was the forum hacked or what?

But it may just be a good-natured joke by a mod. :D

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
That would be a pretty lame 'hack'.

It's probably an oversight.

AzzurroRainrebor

Oh wow, I think that "Kingdom of Hearts" thread (in the "Future of Kingdom Hearts" section, I believe) has finally caught on (lol).
Someone was complaining about how they hate when people call Kingdom Hearts "Kingdom of Hearts". What you probably saw was a joke/ joke hack (in response to that) at best...lol. ...or Audo. ...jk?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Oh wow, I think that "Kingdom of Hearts" thread (in the "Future of Kingdom Hearts" section, I believe) has finally caught on (lol).
Someone was complaining about how they hate when people call Kingdom Hearts "Kingdom of Hearts". What you probably saw was a joke/ joke hack (in response to that) at best...lol. ...or Audo. ...jk?

*clap*
Of course now that it's been pointed out it is no longerr funny.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

I agree lame joke, but i thought Audo was banned.... oh wait haha if it was him he just wants to get back at us

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah, because the admins let Audo keep his modification powers which certainly stretch to modifying the infrastructure of the site even after they permanently banned him for trying to delete the entire site after his hissy fit.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
if audo wanted to "get back at us" he would do something much worse than change the name of a section.

Back