• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

k.h.master41

Spoiler Spoiler Show

did u read the guidebook? it tells you how to get by the rounds w/ the bosses in it (round 25: cloud & tifa, etc.) if ur @ lvl 99 u gotta be doing something wrong (no offense) .. what might help is when you can use ur Drives mainly go for master and final b/c in valor you can only heal w/ items and in wisdom you cant use physical attacks. try to only cure when you're about to die and stock yourself w/ a lot of items along w/ Donald and Goofy. Heres one other tip: use a couple Limits..they can help out a lot.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
The cups are actually really easy. Use drives in drive parts, forms in form parts and summon Stich to get points when you can. The only part of the cup that is hard is when Sora is all alone, but if you notice most enemies in that part are big and not very mobile, so you just have to cast reflect and they will fall easily. You use reflect in the Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Leon fight too couse they will constantly attack you and this may sound like a disadvantage but this is actually very useful couse you can use reflect constantly and this way knock out 2 or even three of them easily and you will probably be left to fight Cloud and Leon. After this the rest of the cup is easy.

Hope this helps!

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
did u read the guidebook? it tells you how to get by the rounds w/ the bosses in it (round 25: cloud & tifa, etc.) if ur @ lvl 99 u gotta be doing something wrong (no offense) .. what might help is when you can use ur Drives mainly go for master and final b/c in valor you can only heal w/ items and in wisdom you cant use physical attacks. try to only cure when you're about to die and stock yourself w/ a lot of items along w/ Donald and Goofy. Heres one other tip: use a couple Limits..they can help out a lot.

no offense but the guidebook doesnt help much

blksoulalchemst

I got to round 95 at level 75. It was rough and I lost at that point my first time through. All you really need to do is know when to use what abilities and combos and what spells to use at what times. But like what was said before, use forms when you can, summons when you can and so on.

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
I beat the Hades Paradox cup.. the hardest fight was round 49 which was you vs Leon, Cloud, Yuffi and Tiffa...

I used the Ultima Keyblade and equipted all Elxiers "you only get to use the items you have on you" and also I had cure and reflect equipted to the quick magic list... You'll defently will need cure.. and refect can help some as well... I don't remember what accessories and rings I had "I'd have to look at my game"... but if you'd like to know I'll tell ya.. ^_^

Haku

<3
It doesn't really matter if you are at level 99 the Hades Paradox Cup is still hard either way.

LinkSlySora

I am going to do this tournament, I almost completed the journal. What should my stats be. My Attack, Def, Magic, are in the 60s and I have 114 Ap at level 93, about what level should my stats be?

lol a few hours after I posted this I got to level 99 and beat the cup lol. Only used 4 hi potions and 2 ethers, and got over 15000 points lol

Last edited:

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

If you have the Guide Book it gives you good strategies, but other than that you must just try your best each and every time.

What round have you gotten to before you died? xD.

GamePal

For the final rounds, you should you the Ultima Weapon and Trinty Limit. After that, I just glide away from my oppenents and wait for my MP to charge and do it again. The only time this doesn't work is on Round 48 because of those stupid Cresedendo heartless. I hate those things!

LinkSlySora

For the final rounds, you should you the Ultima Weapon and Trinty Limit. After that, I just glide away from my oppenents and wait for my MP to charge and do it again. The only time this doesn't work is on Round 48 because of those stupid Cresedendo heartless. I hate those things!

yea those cresendo heartless spam that healing spell (or at least for me they did), a good idea to too gilde around and attack one, defeat it, run, until only the star ones are left. I didn't try to trinity them, but it might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back