• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Pandox cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

man_of_power

how the hell do you beat rounds 41-50 in the Hades Pandox Cup? I'm at level 99 and they hit as hard as hell. can someone help?

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
i made myself defense and attack boosts. just 10 defense boosts and you should see a huge difference.
u can also you magnetga, so the enemy is defenseless and slash away

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Talk to a Moogle
Choose synthesis
Go to Recipes or Free Development whichever one defense boost is in.
Make one
Go to Creations so you can make more (if your moogle is lvl 9 the materials will be halfed)

Needed Mats:
1 Mythril Crystal - you have to make
2 Lighting Crystals - big purple things and small yellow things in Space Paranoid. Small yellow things are in that circular room after Pit Cell
2 Blazing - Beast's Castle. Start at Beast's Room -> End at Parlor. you get like 8 each run
2 Lucid - Port Royal is recommanded cuz u also get energy shards (from lance ppl) to reduce Mythril Crystal making by half. Pride Land is good also

To make Mythril Crystal you need to make a Mythril Gem first and then go to creations. Make the Mythril Gem but add a serenity shard.

~NGD OMEGA~

Here's another strategy, I beat this round on my first try before I found out that it was supposed to be really hard. My secret: The Reflect Spell.

Okay, People, reflect is a lot different than the Aero spell. Unlike that one that stays with you, Reflect is only active for a couple of seconds. Bad huh? WRONG!!! During those precious seconds, if you get hit, you will not take any damage. Also there is a second function. Once you get hit, the spell will explode, damaging your enemies depending on the power of the attack. And don't forget magic combos, continue spamming the spell to the finisher, and the damage will be a lot more. Also do not forget about reaction commands, those can help in a pinch (Heal stomp persay). Unfortunately you will need to glide around a lot to recharge, but overall this round was easier than that time limit one (I hate time limits). I did this without any potions and without trinity limit, so it can be done. It was tricky, but I did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back