• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Stoopid

I think the damage points one is where you can summon. first use quick run to back away from th enemies and summon, run again since the limit takes a second to get ready, then use Peter's neverland, fly around to pick up all the enemies, and attack them with the flying boy (his triangle attack) And since you can use it like 4 times, it should take all the enemies out, and you can't get hit while useing limits.

Dr. Stoopid

beat xemnas the first time and then win the goddess of fate cup. Then go to Hades' chamber and talk to him. You should have the first three paradox cups. the fourth cup, Hades Paradox, requires that all your drives and summons are at level 7.

And I don't believe there are any rewards, just some journal data and a sense of pride, since the hades paradox is battle level 99, meaning the enemies are several times stronger than normal, and lots of bosses. Kinda disappointing, but what are ya gonna do?

Dr. Stoopid

Angel's Prayer said:
so...who do you fight in Hades Paradox?

there's normal heartless/nobodies every round except a boss every 5th level, like 5,10,15 etc. 50 rounds. Rules change every ten, 40-50 are insane. (Sora's alone, no special conditions) The normal enemies are as strong as bosses half the time, atleast when they are together. Towards the end you fight several matches against multiple FF characters. Round 49 is Tifa, yuffie, cloud, and squall all at the same time. The rest are powered up versions of the oldies like Pete, and those fatass fire/ice guys from Agrabah.

Tried it at level 84 and got my ass beat badly, had to come back later.

KH2_Roxass

I got a tip for you : once you beat rounds 1-10-11-20 etc. and if you lose you can star from 21. you dont have to start all over again.and for round 49 just atack the ff guys until you are low on hp the heal and keep gliding al over the arena and a attack again.this helps.

Dr. Stoopid

that and you have magic. Each of them except for yuffie is owned by a particular spell. My method is to remopve the MP charge so that only curaga can recharge mana, that way you don't go accidently overboard with spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back