• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Proud Mode Help Needed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
So, my Sleeping Lion is only at Level 21, and the All Reverse medal requirement is killing me in the Hades quest. My fully guilted Xaldin B is doing no damage, and fully guilted Xiggy isn't helping enough. My other Reverse Speed medals are making no dent on Hades at all.

I couldn't collect all the Electrum Ores the first time through because of quest requirements, and not sure I'd finish them all now either, but short of trying that to level up Sleeping Lion, are there any tips or set ups, etc. that might help?

Appreciate any suggestions or help.

Wilderness

Awards
Do you have that HSC Vanitus's Will? If so, start your Keyblade off with that to increase your strength by 3 tiers. That should give you a stronger finish!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Appreciate any suggestions or help.

maybe a list of your medals that are reversed what traits ext could help what level your nova is ect, but to start you should try to see what medals have an attack boost that are reversed first, then from that go with wht medals have an attribute boost and put those on or medals that lower defense like maleficent dragon or ansem

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Thanks for the comments. I'm C2P, so don't have most of the premium medals, especially not guilted. The only guilted Speed Reverse I have are Xaldin B, Xiggy, Larxene B, and Larxene A. Most of those have Attack Boost III or AB Max III. The only one doing any damage is Xiggy. My Xaldin B is usually my star, but it and the others are literally not having any effect on the health bar of Hades.

I don't place high enough in HSC to get most of the medals, so don't have Vanitas Will. I'll post a list of my Reverse Speed medals ASAP. What I wonder is why Xaldin B is doing 0 damage, as are the others, except Xiggy. I know Sleeping Lion is uprights, and I guess that is why the Reverse medals are powerless...

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Do you have Zexion B with Extra Attack or multiple copies? I have one Zexion B with Extra Attack and two other copies. They're really helpful to get a good strength buff in Proud Mode quests that edge out all of my other buffers (Random Attack ones, for sure).

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Harmonie, Xexion B is Magic, and since Sleeping Lion is a mono Speed Keyblade, I'm tryng to keep to Speed Reverse medals. But the keyblade is all upright, except one slot. But since those pain in the you know what requirements in Proud Mode calls for all Reverse, the Reverse medals I have in those upright slots are doing no damage. Only Ziggy is doing damage, plus my 312 Nova. Not enough to bring down Hades in one turn. Maybe if my Sleeping Lion was a higher level. Yeah, I'm stuck

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Harmonie, Xexion B is Magic, and since Sleeping Lion is a mono Speed Keyblade, I'm tryng to keep to Speed Reverse medals. But the keyblade is all upright, except one slot. But since those pain in the you know what requirements in Proud Mode calls for all Reverse, the Reverse medals I have in those upright slots are doing no damage. Only Ziggy is doing damage, plus my 312 Nova. Not enough to bring down Hades in one turn. Maybe if my Sleeping Lion was a higher level. Yeah, I'm stuck

theirs your problem you're trying to use all speed medals even though you need an attack , what you need to realize is that using a reversed medal thats not green that will increase your attack will do far more overall you then a medal that does damage, the only reason your zigbar is doing damage is because it lowers defense on attack

if youre nova is at 314 then you can mostly take him out using just medals that lower defense. if you put zexion b first and use it to increase your attack then your nova will do more damage.

if you have a medal that raises attack more then Zexion b put that first then put and medals you have that lower defense next. then after you increased your attack and lowered the defense nova should take out a good chunk. then rely on like one speed to finish it off

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Yeah, I don't really understand. Zexion B is one of the few reverse medals that gives a general attack buff. If you have any of these kinds of medals that will help you and will meet the conditions of the quest, you should definitely throw them in there. There's no reason to limit yourself to what will sit on the multipliers unless those medals are your main damage dealers. Zexion B would not be that in this case, but he would be helpful.

GDD is another idea. If you have Maleficent Dragon, HD Axel, Smee, etc. (I'm not sure of many others), throw them in, too. It's not about the medals themselves doing damage, it's about making the best damage dealing medals deal more damage.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I did it!! Thanks to you, Keyblademaster42, for your strategy suggestion, and Harmonie, for first suggesting Xexion B. I was able to get all 3 rewards for the quest! Thanks bunches all for your suggestions! I appreciate this great community.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
I did it!! Thanks to you, Keyblademaster42, for your strategy suggestion, and Harmonie, for first suggesting Xexion B. I was able to get all 3 rewards for the quest! Thanks bunches all for your suggestions! I appreciate this great community.

Glad we could be of service if you have any other quests you need help with in proud mode dont hesitate to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back