• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HAHA FOUND A GLITCH IN KH2! ..but only the jap version

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

inuyashakagome13

well, kh2 jap version. my friend was playing it and someone called for him while he was doing a song in atlantica and he paused. then about 5 seconds later he is talking to his friend and un-pauses the game. now, after he does that, hahaha, the voices and the background music become OFF TIME. REALLY BADLY! i thought he was playing with me but he wasnt. i tried it 2 and its off time if u pause the game once or twice in the middle of a song. lol

LinkSlySora

Really? I thought when in the middle of a song and you pause it soesn't let you unpause without restarting!!! But that is an intresting gilitch. they most of fixed that for the U.S version.

Twinblades

I NO ME 222

OMG I HAD 2 take a wizz and then i came bac it was like retry or something and help and then i couldnt continue and it was soo hard to get excelent

inuyashakagome13

door-to-twilight said:
i paused in Alantica then i realized i couldnt unpaused i was pissed.
for real? u cant unpause in atlantica in the USA verison. DANG! glitch for sure. :p they fixed the off time part but messed up with the pauseing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back