• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hahaha im getting kh2 before yall do

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdragon88

im importing it from japan i just ordered it last night and i should be getting it in about a week and dont worry i have my sources on how im gonna read the jap words...............actually i really dont for sure but my friend said you can get full translations of import games at gamefaqs.com but kh 2 is so new that they dont have em..........so if any one can help me out please do so

Vzam

Bronze Member
wait lemmie get this straight: You gloat about the fact that your getting kh2 before us and you expect us to help you out now with the translations? Have fun with that one farmboy.

blackdragon88

Vzam said:
wait lemmie get this straight: You gloat about the fact that your getting kh2 before us and you expect us to help you out now with the translations? Have fun with that one farmboy.

damn sorry i was just bustn ur balls about it...........well i was asking about translations cuz i heard about websites that actually fully translate games from start to finish i dont expect anyone to have any translations i was asking websites that help you do that

KH2destiny

Do you even know what a mod chip is. How are you going to play the game without one.

VirusCoreHacker

>> Whats with the Weird thread name >> sounds like an inslult (hahaha im getting kh2 before yall do ) lol......

blackdragon88

KH2destiny said:
Do you even know what a mod chip is. How are you going to play the game without one.

well kh2destiny i ordered the swap magic disks at modchip.com and they should both be coming in the same day if not the downside to the swap magic disks is that they dotn translate but its still worth it

KH2destiny

blackdragon88 said:
well kh2destiny i ordered the swap magic disks at modchip.com and they should both be coming in the same day if not the downside to the swap magic disks is that they dotn translate but its still worth it

NO whatever you do never get swap magic. Swap magic is a pain in the @$$. get something else besides that. Swap Magic deals with taking the CD and sometimes scratching it badly. Plus it WONT work. Swap magic has been known to reject many square tittles like FFX-2. your in deep Sh!t if you buy it

blackdragon88

KH2destiny said:
NO whatever you do never get swap magic. Swap magic is a pain in the @$$. get something else besides that. Swap Magic deals with taking the CD and sometimes scratching it badly. Plus it WONT work. Swap magic has been known to reject many square tittles like FFX-2. your in deep Sh!t if you buy it

oh god well i already ordered it well the worst thing that can happen is that it not work and ill just send it back......they do have refunds and ill get a modchip its not that big a deal lol.............well and who ever said im desperate well......i am...........nothin wrong wit that.....im a kh2 fan

Vzam

Bronze Member
the guy in my sig is Xemnas, or the SHU as he was called before.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ansem's Nobody^^^

-------------------------------------'

Who cares if you get it before them...

NO ONE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back