• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hair color means nothing.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awkward Squid

Xehanort's hair didn't turn grey do to 'age'. *Discluding Saïx, Riku, and the others * Usually the presence of silver hair and golden eyes on someone means they've given into the darkness.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
They also seem to have the same hair style
They are the same height

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Xehanort's hair didn't turn grey do to 'age'.

It might have, but it's doubtful at such a young age. Possibly a tramatic or stressfull event that occured during Birth by Sleep.

The presence of silver hair and golden eyes on someone means they've given into the darkness.

Saix, Riku, and the others who've submitted to the Darkness don't have Silver hair. Xehanort and partially Xigbar(not Braig) are the only silver haired characters in the series so far.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
In regards to hair in general, hair does mean something, otherwise there would be no point in Xion (and possibly Vanitas) having black hair.

As for Xehanort, I'll be damned if two original characters having similar hair styles means nothing.

Awkward Squid

Saix, Riku, and the others who've submitted to the Darkness don't have Silver hair. Xehanort and partially Xigbar(not Braig) are the only silver haired characters in the series so far.

Oh, I forgot about those two. Should probably edit what I said and put usually...

αsiя

space coke
When was it stated that gray hair is a sign of summiting into darkness

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
While it is true that in real life, people's hair can turn grey at a young age, the issue has never been presented in Kingdom Hearts, and I doubt they would use it as a dumb-ass reason for Xehanort's hair colour. Think about it, because they want you to think: Xehanort has Terra's face, but not his hair. Why is this? Why doesn't Xehanort have brown hair, too? They have Xehanort's hair as grey for a reason. Maybe grey hair/fair hair is a part of the darkness thing, like yellow eyes. Who has yellow eyes and grey hair/fair hair?

- Xemnas.
- Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.
- Xigbar (partially grey).
- Xehanort (eyes are deep amber).
- Ansem the Wise (fair hair).

I can't remember anybody else who has yellow eyes apart from Vanitas but since we haven't seen him, he can't be included yet.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
While it is true that in real life, people's hair can turn grey at a young age, the issue has never been presented in Kingdom Hearts, and I doubt they would use it as a dumb-ass reason for Xehanort's hair colour. Think about it, because they want you to think: Xehanort has Terra's face, but not his hair. Why is this? Why doesn't Xehanort have brown hair, too? They have Xehanort's hair as grey for a reason. Maybe grey hair/fair hair is a part of the darkness thing, like yellow eyes. Who has yellow eyes and grey hair/fair hair?

- Xemnas.
- Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.
- Xigbar (partially grey).
- Xehanort (eyes are deep amber).
- Ansem the Wise (fair hair).

I can't remember anybody else who has yellow eyes apart from Vanitas but since we haven't seen him, he can't be included yet.

Okay sorry. I guess my point came across wrong. I was saying that the Terra=Xehanort theory can still hold true if they have different hair colors.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Okay sorry. I guess my point came across wrong. I was saying that the Terra=Xehanort theory can still hold true if they have different hair colors.

Ah, I see. Well, I don't think the grey hair would necessarily mean Terra = Xehanort. If anything, if darkness doesn't give you grey/fair hair, I'd probably put it at Terra + (factor X) = Xehanort.

Twilight_Angel_

True the hair color probably means nothing, as well as hair-style. Just because two characters have the a similar hairstyle doesn't always mean they're related...And...let's say Terra DOEs somehow become Xehanort by some means...thne how did he get BROWN eyes? Terr'as are blue, and if it had something to do with MX well his are yellow...so where did brown come from? I thin kall these Terra=Xehanort theories are getting rather repetitve and old...

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
True the hair color probably means nothing, as well as hair-style. Just because two characters have the a similar hairstyle doesn't always mean they're related...And...let's say Terra DOEs somehow become Xehanort by some means...thne how did he get BROWN eyes? Terr'as are blue, and if it had something to do with MX well his are yellow...so where did brown come from? I thin kall these Terra=Xehanort theories are getting rather repetitve and old...
Well, Xehanort's eyes were brown before he fell into darkness, right?
It's possible MX's eyes were previously brown, and brown eyes are dominant to blue eyes (though I don't think I should apply that kind of stuff to KH)

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Dude fusion is weird.
Ill use YUGIOH GX as example.

You get factors from both sides during a fusion if you will.

So its safe to say Xehanort got his gray hair from dominant MX and his hair style from dominant Terra and the length just came with time and fusion.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Dude fusion is weird.
Ill use YUGIOH GX as example.

You get factors from both sides during a fusion if you will.

So its safe to say Xehanort got his gray hair from dominant MX and his hair style from dominant Terra and the length just came with time and fusion.

The length could come from the time between the end of Birth by Sleep and Xehanort becoming a Nobody and creating Xehanort's Heartless.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
You probably are right about that.
I wondr what he looked like when he was first found.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
True the hair color probably means nothing, as well as hair-style.
Concerning original characters, I'd imagine similar hairstyles are important.
Kairi x Xion
Sora x Roxas

If Terra DOEs somehow become Xehanort by some means...thne how did he get BROWN eyes? Terr'as are blue, and if it had something to do with MX well his are yellow...so where did brown come from?
[img]http://www.kingdomhearts3.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/kh2fm_86.png[/img]
IMO they look gold.
I thin kall these Terra=Xehanort theories are getting rather repetitve and old...
Credible, nonetheless.

Awkward Squid

[img]http://www.kingdomhearts3.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/kh2fm_86.png[/img]
IMO they look gold.

Well, golden eyes are easily distinguishable in KH:

khbbs02he3.jpg

Siax_9.jpg

2.jpg

Xehanort's eyes in that picture look more brown than gold.

pinkvelvet89

GUYS, it's not the hair.

nothing has been confirmed about grey hair=submitting to darkness.

BTW, I am pro terra=xehanort.

I use the fact that terra's eyes changed to gold at the end of the secret ending, which is a sign of submitting to darkness (darkness also sometimes causes memory loss, appearance changes, and upset stomach, lol), not to mention xehanort has gold eyes, doesn't remember who he is but the name "xehanort" (referring to his anger towards MX at the end of BBS) , and is curious about the keyblade, darkness in hearts, and Kingdom hearts (which was created at the end of BBS). Plus, there are tons of other clues and hints to this theory, such as the whole xemnas referring to aqua as "old friend" scene. I could give you a list of terra=xehanort clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back