• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Hair dye help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I'm planning on dying my hair some shade of brown, but I'm not completely sure if it would look good. Even if I were to, I don't know what color I should go for. Any suggestions?

4a3d5819.jpg

metrifyx

Well then, I think I'd look best in Lightest Golden Brown, no?

Oh, absolutely. I think that color would look really good on you! Also, on the website that Ethnic posted you can actually try out the hair color on a picture of yourself. It might not be super accurate, but it should give you a good idea of what it would like.

Is it your first time dying your hair?

Nayru's Love

Awards
Oh, absolutely. I think that color would look really good on you! Also, on the website that Ethnic posted you can actually try out the hair color on a picture of yourself. It might not be super accurate, but it should give you a good idea of what it would like.
Didn't spot that; Thanks :D

Is it your first time dying your hair?
Yeah; I've been pretty satisfied with my black hair for this long, but I wanna try something different for college.

metrifyx

Didn't spot that; Thanks :D

No problem! c:

Yeah; I've been pretty satisfied with my black hair for this long, but I wanna try something different for college.

Oh, nice! I'll give you tip then: Strand tests are your best friend. They've saved my hair from being ruined sooo many times.

Nayru's Love

Awards
So I got my hair done today, and I love it. Didn't exactly go for lightest golden brown, but for something slightly blonder. Thanks for the recommendations, girls :D

46ffa80f.jpg

metrifyx

Ohhh, it looks awesome! I'm glad everything worked out for you. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back