Registration at KingdomHearts2.net Forums ( From KingdomHearts2.net Forums )‏
From: KingdomHearts2.net Forums (kh2dotnet@mail.com)
Sent:Sun 10/17/04 6:45 PM
To:**********@hotmail.com

LiOnHeARt722,
This email has been sent from http://forums.kingdomhearts2.net/index.php.

You have received this email because this email address was used during registration for our forums. If you did not register at our forums, please disregard this email. You do not need to unsubscribe or take any further action.

I've kept that email ever since I first registered here. Ahh, where does the time go? It feels good to say there have been countless memories on this forum that will always make me epic Lulz.

A few names I'll never forget from back in 'o4 are Odin the Dark Knight/Master Bankotsu/WhiteFalcon/Zero Cerberus, Mikail, Jmbiddy, RKO, BBL(Blinded by Light, not be back later -_-), RedFalcon, Blain, Chocobo Knight (CK), Kingdom2917, DaDides/Drama Setter, and of course Second Wind a.k.a Mike the Vampire(Epic Lulz).

Last edited:

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
704
Location
New York
I am glad I was mentioned in this thread, I'd be greatly disappointed if I wasn't. TEM, do you happen to remember Anti-Dark?

Of course I couldn't leave you out. Who could ever forget a Clan Leader who was so generous that he paid each of his Clan Members 5 million gil a day? Epic Lulz.

As a matter of fact I do recall a few good old AIM Chat conversations with Anti. Ahh, the memories.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
704
Location
New York
Yeah I used to post around all over before the reset in December but after that I mainly hung around the Inferno section. Then I became a part of the RPG Team so I mainly was busy either working on the Inferno or moderating its section.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
9,188
Awards
6
Website
twitter.com
Mikail is still on MSN all the time.

2004 was really the golden year. KHI's grown so much since then. <3

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
9,188
Awards
6
Website
twitter.com
I was a lurker for four months before I registered.

Also, a lot of shit went down between December 2004 and February 2005. Sora's Destiny's Forum, R. I. P.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
4,621
Awards
11
Age
33
Location
Aurora, IL
Website
twitter.com
A few names I'll never forget from back in 'o4 are Odin the Dark Knight/Master Bankotsu/WhiteFalcon/Zero Cerberus, Mikail, RKO, RedFalcon, Blain, Chocobo Knight (CK), Kingdom2917, DaDides/Drama Setter, and of course Second Wind a.k.a Mike the Vampire(Epic Lulz).
no kairi_angel?
i liked her.

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
704
Location
New York
Mikail is still on MSN all the time.

2004 was really the golden year. KHI's grown so much since then. <3

I definitely agree with you there. I'll always remember 'o4 on these forums for the classic controversies and the simple yet amazingly enjoyable RPG Inferno.

For the Lulz: I was actually considering throwing The Midnighter's name up there since he had his hand in supporting Zero Cerberus and I in the infamous "Blain and CK" thread but eh.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
1,796
Awards
4
Location
Valorin
I've kept that email ever since I first registered here. Ahh, where does the time go? It feels good to say there have been countless memories on this forum that will always make me epic Lulz.

A few names I'll never forget from back in 'o4 are Odin the Dark Knight/Master Bankotsu/WhiteFalcon/Zero Cerberus, Mikail, Jmbiddy, RKO, RedFalcon, Blain, Chocobo Knight (CK), Kingdom2917, DaDides/Drama Setter, and of course Second Wind a.k.a Mike the Vampire(Epic Lulz).

Why aren't you prem yet?

Anyway, happy anniversary.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
514
Awards
4
I've never thought of it as half a decade...that just makes it seem so much longer when it's said like that. xD
Yeeee '04ers <3
Congrats on five years TEM~!
When I think about it, I do remember seeing you around, and quite a few of those people you mentioned in your first post as well. :}

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
2,391
Age
31
Location
Germany
Oh yeah, I remember you as a Inferno Team member from back in 2007. With a shiny blue name.

Welcome back. :3

Back
Top