• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween Missions: Contents, Reward Lists, Heartless Locations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafiezal

Awards
Re: Halloween Missions

is it just rank 100 to get 3 card
let's says if i ranked 101 can i get the card?
thx before
sorry bad english

If I understand it right then only the top 100 players will get the card x3. Rank 100 will get x3 and rank 101 will get x2 along with others in the top 1000. If you get at least rank 3000 then you are guaranteed at least one copy of the card.

jRPGFan

Awards

Looks like the new missions are pouring in and that's a good news. The bad news is that I'm quite positive that one needs to have done all the previous missions or mission types to access the new ones D: Oh well, starting to work on the updates. And as always - any suggestions/info/questions are welcome :)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Looks like the new missions are pouring in and that's a good news. The bad news is that I'm quite positive that one needs to have done all the previous missions or mission types to access the new ones D: Oh well, starting to work on the updates. And as always - any suggestions/info/questions are welcome :)

Yeah it seems that way. I only got new missions for the enemies whose missions I had completely finished.

jRPGFan

Awards

Yeah it seems that way. I only got new missions for the enemies whose missions I had completely finished.
Well, I wants them Kupo Fruits... I guess I'll have to continue them Tier 2 missions...

Also, I've updated my 1st post for the new Raid Boss - Hocus Pocus missions. I don't even want to count how many Raid Bosses need to be defeated total, heck I don't even know if I can count that high :D

YukiYashaH

Awards
So, I'm gonna need 52 hours to finish the first Soldiers' missions and more 22 hours to finish the new missions... yeah, I can do that *sets an alarm for every 4 hours*

Kafiezal

Awards
I didn't get the tier 3 missions to pop up. I still have the same missions I had the other day with the exception of the added raid boss mission. Do I have to do something to get them to appear?

BluberryStar

Awards
I didn't get the tier 3 missions to pop up. I still have the same missions I had the other day with the exception of the added raid boss mission. Do I have to do something to get them to appear?
you have to finish the previous missions until the end to make the new ones appear. So keep treading those Pumpkins. But you have to be fast, cuz the event ends on the 31st Oct.

Kafiezal

Awards
you have to finish the previous missions until the end to make the new ones appear. So keep treading those Pumpkins. But you have to be fast, cuz the event ends on the 31st Oct.

Well I finished the jack-o-lantern missions and the level 20 wizard missions a while ago but more didn't pop up. Is this right?

Darnarius

Well I finished the jack-o-lantern missions and the level 20 wizard missions a while ago but more didn't pop up. Is this right?
Yea that happened to me too, you just have to finish another random mission, for me i completed a lvl 5 soldier mission and the tier 3 jacko'lanters popped up. Might just be a glitch idk

gnurtanio

Awards
Okay Here Some Guide How Much You Need To Kill Hocus Pocus to get Those SR and SR+

Kill 20 = SR Jack
Kill 41 = SR Jack
Kill 62 = SR Jack
Kill 100 = SR+ Jack And Zero
Kill 150 = SR Jack
Kill 200 = SR Yensid
Kill 300 = SR+ Jack And Zero
Kill 400 = SR+ Yensid
Kill 500 = SR+ Yensid

Other Prize are Medal, Potion, And Ether and can be Seen in Wiki JP..

jRPGFan

Awards
Um, actually the 1st post lists all the prizes for the Raid Boss missions. And it's 498 kills total. Not that it makes much of a difference though :D

Forerunner

Awards
I have a question. If one completed the Jack-o'-Lantern and level 5 Pumpkin Soldiers quest prior to the maintenance on the 24th, do they get a chance at 2 Sora [SR] cards? By doing the third tier of said missions before the 31st and completing the previous tier prior to the 24th?

jRPGFan

Awards
I have a question. If one completed the Jack-o'-Lantern and level 5 Pumpkin Soldiers quest prior to the maintenance on the 24th, do they get a chance at 2 Sora [SR] cards? By doing the third tier of said missions before the 31st and completing the previous tier prior to the 24th?
As far as I understand it is possible to get 2 Sora [SR] Illustrated this way. There were no constraints mentioned by S-E on it.

Last edited:

Darnarius

I'm assuming the answer to that is; Yes, you can get a second one. I'd make sense since it seems KH 'chi' is really focusing on limit cutting right now. and how you can get 3 for getting in the top 100. All signs point to yes. That said, I don't actually know cause i can't read Japanese so yea :/

jRPGFan

Awards
Looks like S-E decided to have "mercy" on middle level players and added a few missions for Pumpkin Soldiers LV50~300. What I would like to know is how a middle level player can take on a Pumpkin Soldier LV300 to unlock these missions? D:
Anyway, added them to the list. Also added a little more information on Jack card and a list of stats for the Moogle Trade Shop cards.

Darnarius

Looks like S-E decided to have "mercy" on middle level players and added a few missions for Pumpkin Soldiers LV50~300. What I would like to know is how a middle level player can take on a Pumpkin Soldier LV300 to unlock these missions? D:
Anyway, added them to the list. Also added a little more information on Jack card and a list of stats for the Moogle Trade Shop cards.
Great even their mercy is mocking us -_-
Thanks for the info tho. Maybe I'll try to grind them after in done with the lvl 5's

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE

So what's this now? The first notice is probably about 30 Ethers, considering that's what I found in my prize box this morning. Given the decor on the post I figured it was related to the Halloween missions but maybe they're just being festive and I'm in the wrong thread.

jRPGFan

Awards
SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE

So what's this now? The first notice is probably about 30 Ethers, considering that's what I found in my prize box this morning. Given the decor on the post I figured it was related to the Halloween missions but maybe they're just being festive and I'm in the wrong thread.

Thanks for finding it :) Here's the translation:

Raid Boss 「Hocus Pocus」subjugation support.
No.1 : Halloween Weekend Support Campaign. To support the Raid Boss Subjugation event Ether x30 will be handed out!
*Starting from today until 10/27 23:59 JST, to everyone who logs in

No.2: Halloween Event, Last Part!
From 10/28 the time until the Raid Boss「Hocus Pocus」escapes will be quadrupled! (back to 2 hours)
More chances to beat it! Aim to beat the Raid Boss with your team and complete the limited missions! (old ones)
*Starting from the maintenance on 10/28 14:00~14:30 JST until the maintenance on 10/31

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back