• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween Missions: Contents, Reward Lists, Heartless Locations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jRPGFan

Awards
@Blackdrazon, Yeah, no problem :)
This time I've found something even more interesting, although not related to the thread itself, but I though to share about here it anyway. As far as I can understand, this part:

4Ziue.jpg

from the S-E Bridge Information post here means that starting from next week they plan to launch Damage Rankings. And saying that we probably should strengthen our cards with Yen Sid [SR], two of which will be thrown in the 11 Raise Tickets draw. Anyway, bottom line, Ranking based on the Damage done to the Raid Boss, coming next week~

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Can anyone who can at least defeat the Level 300 Pumpkin Soldiers tell me, if they only do critical damage or not. I feel like I'm wasting my time here.

YukiYashaH

Awards
@ShardofTruth I didn't manage to kill them, but no, they don't do criticals-only. It's only a slim possibility, but they can do normal damage (altough with my def 59k it took 22k damage)

gnurtanio

Awards
Can anyone who can at least defeat the Level 300 Pumpkin Soldiers tell me, if they only do critical damage or not. I feel like I'm wasting my time here.
Sometimes they arent deal critical damage. I got around 20k damage, but 90% they make a critical damage up to 67k depend on your defense.. If you manage to finish all the limited mission then you can try lv300 or lv333 wizard (lv333 wizard more weaker than lv300 pumpkin soldier). Unless finish the other limited misssion then this is the last one.

Forerunner

Awards
Thanks for answering my question jRPGFan and Darnarius. I got one of each 150 coin [SR]s and completed all the level 50 and lower quests. Too bad my Kupo Nut luck is bad. Only 2 R+ Assists.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Eeeh, my new lvl 50 quests doesn't appear, even though I've already finished the first missions D: and I've been finishing other missions, trying to trigger the lvl 50 to open somehow, but it doesn't do anything... Maybe if I finish the lvl 100 missions? D: (already finished the lvl 5)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Eeeh, my new lvl 50 quests doesn't appear, even though I've already finished the first missions D: and I've been finishing other missions, trying to trigger the lvl 50 to open somehow, but it doesn't do anything... Maybe if I finish the lvl 100 missions? D: (already finished the lvl 5)

Yeah, my level 50 one won't trigger either. Which is a little annoying because then I can get another group draw.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Yeah, my level 50 one won't trigger either. Which is a little annoying because then I can get another group draw.
Yes D: Darnarius said we have to defeat the lvl 200 missions for the new lvl 50 to open D: I can't defeat those... (didn't even try, actually, the lvl 100 can kill me with a critical hit, just imagine what a lvl 200 can do D:)

AAurion

Awards
If we finish all the Jack-o'-Lantern and lvl 5 Pumpkin Soldier missions, do we get the Sora card at the end of the event? I finished both, but I didn't get anything other than the medals.

Forerunner

Awards
If we finish all the Jack-o'-Lantern and lvl 5 Pumpkin Soldier missions, do we get the Sora card at the end of the event? I finished both, but I didn't get anything other than the medals.

I believe the Sora [SR]s are given out after or on the 31st.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Yes D: Darnarius said we have to defeat the lvl 200 missions for the new lvl 50 to open D: I can't defeat those... (didn't even try, actually, the lvl 100 can kill me with a critical hit, just imagine what a lvl 200 can do D:)

Technically, you have to beat the mission that follows the 200s: defeating 1 Level 300. Yeah, good luck with that, I've been losing time and time again to each Level 200, but that's crits - I'm not sure I can survive a Level 300 at all. I can't significantly increase my HP without Kupo nuts, and since they were removed from Lux rewards and not added to the Moogle shop, I can't get kupo nuts until I clear this quest line! And even then it would be a crapshoot. Thanks a lot, devs.

Of course, they realize it, seeing as how the Kupo nuts are on sale right now.

I'm debating opening a few chests to level up my R Assist cards but right now I think it's better to keep crapshooting my AP against the Level 200s. That's the trouble with these events: you have to devote so much time and energy points to the event itself that if you aren't already upgraded for it, you essentially have to give up the event to catch up!

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
Technically, you have to beat the mission that follows the 200s: defeating 1 Level 300. Yeah, good luck with that, I've been losing time and time again to each Level 200, but that's crits - I'm not sure I can survive a Level 300 at all. I can't significantly increase my HP without Kupo nuts, and since they were removed from Lux rewards and not added to the Moogle shop, I can't get kupo nuts until I clear this quest line! And even then it would be a crapshoot. Thanks a lot, devs.

I'm debating opening a few chests to level up my R Assist cards but right now I think it's better to keep crapshooting my AP against the Level 200s. That's the trouble with these events: you have to devote so much time and energy points to the event itself that if you aren't already upgraded for it, you essentially have to give up the event to catch up!

Eh, no way T____T I can't even defeat the Wizard 333, said to be WEAKER than the Soldier 300, how am I supposed to get another Kupo Nut?? ç__ç I've already finished the Soldiers 5, the Jacks 3 and the Wizards 20, now there's only the Soldiers 50 to get the last Nut... meeeh D:

Yeah, I'm feeling that, too! My HP sucks too much! Only have THREE R+'s and all my AP's to finish those missions... oh god D:

BluberryStar

Awards

You got that right, I used up 50 of my potions and NO Lv 200 Soldier kills. I think its critical hits have a higher chance than the lvl 333 Wizards, but it took 40 AP than 35. Slim difference but really affects in how many you can kill in the end. Now I'm choosing which one should I kill first? The Lv 333 Wizard, or the Lv 200 Soldier?

Eh, no way T____T I can't even defeat the Wizard 333, said to be WEAKER than the Soldier 300, how am I supposed to get another Kupo Nut?? ç__ç I've already finished the Soldiers 5, the Jacks 3 and the Wizards 20, now there's only the Soldiers 50 to get the last Nut... meeeh D:

Yeah, I'm feeling that, too! My HP sucks too much! Only have THREE R+'s and all my AP's to finish those missions... oh god D:
same goes here for crappy HP -_- not even enough to withstand a lvl 200 soldier... I suggest finishing those Lv 50 soldiers firs. Better focus on something you're able to handle than something almost impossible... have you finished the Tier 2 missions for the Lv 5 soldiers? Where are you at right now?

YukiYashaH

Awards
same goes here for crappy HP -_- not even enough to withstand a lvl 200 soldier... I suggest finishing those Lv 50 soldiers firs. Better focus on something you're able to handle than something almost impossible... have you finished the Tier 2 missions for the Lv 5 soldiers? Where are you at right now?
I finished everything I could, already D:
First and second lvl 5 soldiers, first and second lvl 20 wizard, first and second jack-o-lanterns, first (ONLY FIRST, ARGH Ç-Ç) lvl 50 soldiers, only first lvl 100 and trying my luck with those lvl 200... With A CONSIDERABLY AMOUNT of hard work, I managed to kill 3 of those... Nowhere near the total of 16 for the next lvl 50 mission to pop up... so yeah, just doing whatever I can to get my hands on some medals before the event ends, since I won't be getting that last kupo fruit...

jRPGFan

Awards
I finished everything I could, already D:
First and second lvl 5 soldiers, first and second lvl 20 wizard, first and second jack-o-lanterns, first (ONLY FIRST, ARGH Ç-Ç) lvl 50 soldiers, only first lvl 100 and trying my luck with those lvl 200... With A CONSIDERABLY AMOUNT of hard work, I managed to kill 3 of those... Nowhere near the total of 16 for the next lvl 50 mission to pop up... so yeah, just doing whatever I can to get my hands on some medals before the event ends, since I won't be getting that last kupo fruit...
Yeah, I hear ya. I have a decent attack deck now, but my assist cards suck :\ And what S-E proposes? "Hey wanna get a chance at getting better assist cards?" "Hell YEAH!!" "Then beat those LV 200s that are impossible to beat with your assists! Oh and don't forget a few LV 300 after that <3" D: Been grinding the LV333 Wizards ever since I've completed the LV3s and LV5s...

ttyyww92

Awards
I got a question~~~ Should I use all my Mog Medal to exchange for cards before the maintenance????? Because I think those cards will not available after the maintenance (my guess)~~~

jRPGFan

Awards
I got a question~~~ Should I use all my Mog Medal to exchange for cards before the maintenance????? Because I think those cards will not available after the maintenance (my guess)~~~
And you have guessed right! All the Attack and Yen Sid cards will be gone from the shop, AP Plus as well. So spend those medals!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Just my kind of luck: I got a SR+ Nala card shortly before the Halloween event ends. I spent almost all my potions to defeat at least the LV300 Pumpkin Soldiers and now I'm officially done.:biggrin:
I also also attacked a LV444 Pumpkin Soldier for the heck of it and he dealt like 120000 (!) damage and has 30000 HP.

Athel

Machinist
With about 240 medals left, should I pick up another SR, or spend it on 7 R+ Wisdom Soras -- enough to make it a High Purity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back