• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween Missions: Contents, Reward Lists, Heartless Locations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
If you don't have many SR cards, choose one of them, if you already have some a Yen Sid SR card would probably be more helpful as you wont see these event SR cards again and therefore not be able to limit cut them at a lower price. The Wisdom Soras are always a good choice at least until you can limit cut your SR cards to at least level 75.

Athel

Machinist
If you don't have many SR cards, choose one of them, if you already have some a Yen Sid SR card would probably be more helpful as you wont see these event SR cards again and therefore not be able to limit cut them at a lower price. The Wisdom Soras are always a good choice at least until you can limit cut your SR cards to at least level 75.

I hadn't considered getting some Yen Sid cards. What are the benefit of those anyway? I assumed they acted just like Moogle cards.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
It's over, folks.

This was an interesting event, the mid-tier support actually got me into the game and I burned more potions than I care to count (though probably something like 80 - and the last 20 or so to no event since I never managed to finish that last mission). The ability to downgrade to lower missions for fresh potions was also a nice touch, and the Raid Boss missions were also dotted with refreshments. I also liked the Hocus Pocus, for all it was a cheesy reskin of the Behemoth. Sometimes Halloween is cheesy, that is its joy. I still don't like that these events essentially dead-end the normal game but this one's mix of normal troops and raid bosses made it more engaging than the previous, and the new Mog Store feels like a success. Time to start stockpiling mog coins for the next stock of SR cards who knows when in the future.

Anyone have any feelings on whether or not we'll get things that aren't Mog Medals for Lux rewards come Sunday? I'd like to see Kupo nuts back in the rotation, or at least on the shelf in the Mog Store.

AAurion

Awards
Luckily I got the things I wanted the most, because I forgot to log back on at 8 to finish one last mission to get one last thing. Phew.

Mm, if they keep the Mog Store, the medals might stay a thing? But then again, maybe they'll only be available during events, when they add event-only items to the store. Otherwise it would be too easy to save up ahead of time.

gnurtanio

Awards
Just my kind of luck: I got a SR+ Nala card shortly before the Halloween event ends. I spent almost all my potions to defeat at least the LV300 Pumpkin Soldiers and now I'm officially done.:biggrin:
I also also attacked a LV444 Pumpkin Soldier for the heck of it and he dealt like 120000 (!) damage and has 30000 HP.

Congratulation for getting SR+ Nala.. I wish i have another SR+ :)... I never think how the top player finish those LV 444 Pumpkin Soldier.. I also cant kill this monster, deal 134000 even with 80k defense, i give up and finish LV 300 Pumpkin Soldier.. My limited mission only kill LV 444 pumpkin soldier... And kill 25 Hocus pocus For SR+ Jack And Zero !!!!!!! I wish i have one more day...

Grellmax

Awards
I wish they extended the event...especially because some players couldn't attack the Hocus Pocus for a good part of a day.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
The stupidist thing about the Hocus Pocus was how I couldn't attack more than two or three times for the first two hours when the daily score reset because they were defeated so fast by my team oder the opponent team members. I guess some guys in Japan with really fast internet made most of their kill around that time.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The stupidist thing about the Hocus Pocus was how I couldn't attack more than two or three times for the first two hours when the daily score reset because they were defeated so fast by my team oder the opponent team members. I guess some guys in Japan with really fast internet made most of their kill around that time.

Yeah, the same thing happened to me, and it's happening again with the new one at this very moment :/ I literally click on it as it appears but its somehow dead before I get the chance to even attack.

Grellmax

Awards
When events like these are on, my team all equip a few lame cards so everyone gets an attack. The party leader contacts the other team and the go along with it. That way everyone gets an attack (if they're on the ball). Maybe, if communication is possible, give that a try :)

LemonSora

Awards
I think this is because the jap players dont have that much lag and can attack faster. Plus, the loading of the raid boss until you actually confirm the attack takes roughly 20 seconds.

Fyi, it is possible to sniff the network and replay the "attack raid boss" query. This way you can send the attack command without the overlay of the useless other data (such as images etc).

A simple gui for this:

84qrWCQ.png

Of course this is no cheating or similiar, it just maps the requests send from the browser, without the graphical hassle.

SE could easily create KHX on other platforms (Windows, Mac, WebGame/WebApp, iOS), and introduce more languages.. But nvm.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ugh, completely forgot that the Mog Trade wasn't event exclusive. I spent almost all my points on the Halloween cards xD

jRPGFan

Awards
Of course this is no cheating or similiar, it just maps the requests send from the browser, without the graphical hassle.

SE could easily create KHX on other platforms (Windows, Mac, WebGame/WebApp, iOS), and introduce more languages.. But nvm.
I don't think one could cheat for too long anyways - all the save data is stored on S-E servers anyway. But that's a nice app you got there :)
And yeah, most mmo web games could be easily ported to other platforms, adding to that list of yours - PSP and PS3, and looking at the text content of the game the translation to a single language wouldn't even take a week. They could easily add 5-6 languages in a month and that's if only one person would be working on the translation. Anyways, I think that they ignore foreigners too much, again :\

Ugh, completely forgot that the Mog Trade wasn't event exclusive. I spent almost all my points on the Halloween cards xD
Tell me you at least bought a few of them Yen Sids D: And speaking of medals - the amount you get from the new missions pales with the old rewards :\ No god assists for me I guess T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back