• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween town glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xila

Has anyone else had this glitch before?

In halloween town, at the place with the bridge and right before you fight leachgrave, I fell into the river and when I kept trying to get back on land I went inside the ground.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
That happened with items, too. XD I noticed that sometimes, with the pumpkins, the bottom half of some of them were in the ground.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
In halloween town, at the place with the bridge and right before you fight leachgrave
I haven't gotten 358/2 days yet and really don't care that much about spoilers, but what is the "Leachgrave"? I assume it's a boss of some sort.
Same thing with a post, if you push the button multiple times you'll create two threads

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
hmm.. didn't see that, but i did have a glitch with Zero when i was giving him a bone to find a heartless for the first time. he got stuck in the wall, and i had to restart the mission to continue :(

D

Deleted member 36435

I haven't gotten 358/2 days yet and really don't care that much about spoilers, but what is the "Leachgrave"? I assume it's a boss of some sort.

Same thing with a post, if you push the button multiple times you'll create two threads
Would apply if the threads weren't made 40 minutes apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back