• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween Town Sora, KH1 Cloud, and KH1 Sephiroth Play Arts Ad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xattm

first off, I didn't know where to post this at but I thought it was worth mentioning...
This is an advirtisment for the Halloween Town Sora, KH1 Cloud, and KH1 Sephiroth Play Arts
They are schedule for release in Japan March 2009

Banner_NovSQEXLRG.jpg

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Great find!! I've been wondering the release date/price of the Riku Static Arts. Nice to see there's going to be one of Seph as well! Also great to see the others painted. =)
Savings fund begins: NOW.

Xattm

I will go broke trying to buy these.
Since my birthday is in March though, maybe I'll save a little money...
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ONE WINGED ANGEL SEPHIROTH!

LunaBerserker7

Everyone might like to know that the preorders for those figures, along with the Riku statue are up on bigbadtoystore.com. They've been up there for about a week. They list the release as April though.

All those darn Sephiroth figures are going to make me go broke. But they sure look awesome. Now we really need an original Kingdom Hearts villain figure like Ansem or Xemnas. What good is all the good guys when they have no one to fight?

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
If you go here: Square-Enix-Shop, click on 'United States', then click on 'Catalog', you can see more pics of some of the figurines. =)
(And here's a link straight to the Catalog if you want it. XD)
It seems they don't have any of the Sephiroth Static Arts or the KHI Play Arts Vol. 2, but they have a few VERY nice pictures of the Riku Static Arts... ^^ (If you look closely, you can see the wing behind him isn't partially black itself - it looks like darkness is overtaking it. Very nice symbolic touch! Fits him perfectly.)
Also, the catalog has Riku SA listed at $99.99 USD. Strange...

_Eliona_

O.O This was a snazztastic find!!! =D This sucks I don`t have money at the time... (Wow..I just almost typed 'munny' xD) I want the Riku one!!! <33 ^_^

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Good thing they won't be coming out for a few months or I would be broke now buying all of these!

I'll say - I'm already wondering how I'm going to be able to get GH:WT, LBP, etc; imagine having to pay for all of this at once!! XD At least I've got plenty of time... I could store away some Christmas money... (I've already got a special spot saved for Riku. XP)

And you're welcome for the link! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back