• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halo, anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
I'm not even sure if this section is even compatible with the juggernaut sci-fi that is Halo, every attempt seems to die out quickly.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Loved it until taking a 6 month break from playing Reach, and wound up preferring CoD. A Halo RP is possible, only that I would advise extensive research and choose a part in the timeline to where it doesn't interfere with most peoples pure, untouched, Halo-ness. Otherwise, the RP won't get off the ground at all, or the die-hards will burn you at the stake in sheer kindness.

gene chaos

Loved it until taking a 6 month break from playing Reach, and wound up preferring CoD. A Halo RP is possible, only that I would advise extensive research and choose a part in the timeline to where it doesn't interfere with most peoples pure, untouched, Halo-ness. Otherwise, the RP won't get off the ground at all, or the die-hards will burn you at the stake in sheer kindness.

honestly i'm a halo nerd myself so i thought if i did do a rp then it be one similar to halo wars where the story and tech can be fabricated a bit, or do alternate universe where some events happened differently causing the war to go off in a different direction.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm tempted to revive The Greates Journey for one more run, but that's only if Endgame can stick around regularly for it, since he's been an integral part of its overhall, redevelopment and dramatic improvement. Can I just get a list of names for such a roleplay, just to know what the current stock of interest people are like?
I know there's gene, I've spoken with King Wolfe and LongLiveLife about my own ideas in the H:TGJ revival, and there are others too.

For now, though, a seperate-direction roleplay could be good, something AU. Still really want to implement Leonidas.

Endgame

:D
I'm tempted to revive The Greates Journey for one more run, but that's only if Endgame can stick around regularly for it, since he's been an integral part of its overhall, redevelopment and dramatic improvement. Can I just get a list of names for such a roleplay, just to know what the current stock of interest people are like?
I know there's gene, I've spoken with King Wolfe and LongLiveLife about my own ideas in the H:TGJ revival, and there are others too.

For now, though, a seperate-direction roleplay could be good, something AU. Still really want to implement Leonidas.

Well good news, I managed to get my mobile running KHI again. Something about a javascript update. I'll be all for a GJ remake.

If you're thinking of a different direction, something I'd really like to explore is the Forerunner-Flood conflict. There's not really all that much information on it, so we'd have a lot of room to manuvere.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Did I hear GJ remake? The original superhuman is so ready for this.

I love Halo but, i'm so tired of hearing Halo stories where we fail or only acheive unless Master Cheif is directly in the middle. We need a new story. Some drama filled winfest. Serisouly.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well good news, I managed to get my mobile running KHI again.
Holy shit are you coming back?
*jizz*
I'll be all for a GJ remake.
Then I'll need to get onto you about some of the stuff I've been chatting to another member about. The core of GJ remains the same, but with a lot of the little details (cumulatively a lot) altered.
If you're thinking of a different direction, something I'd really like to explore is the Forerunner-Flood conflict. There's not really all that much information on it, so we'd have a lot of room to manuvere.
I was hoping the re-revamped GJ could deal with this more, actually. Kind of weave everything together in a slightly AU setting.
Did I hear GJ remake? The original superhuman is so ready for this.
We might not be seeing the use of your much-loved Icarus armour, though.
We need a new story. Some drama filled winfest. Serisouly.
I'm sure you'd love to hear some of the stuff LongLiveLife and I are planning, then.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
We might not be seeing the use of your much-loved Icarus armour, though.I'm sure you'd love to hear some of the stuff LongLiveLife and I are planning, then.

Awww. I loved my Icarus armor. It was so damn awesome. As long as I can still be superhuman then it's cool.

OMG YES! I BELIEVE IN YOU THAT BELIEVES IN YOU JEZZA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back