• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halo Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what video you like better?

• Quisnam Protero Damno

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • E, Tu Brute

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • None

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade22

Have you ever wondered when there was going to be a Halo3? Well let me tell you. I think that halo3 will be coming out sortley because if you think about it in halo 1 it took about year/or more to make the second halo,and I think that the creators will do the same thing agin. But you know,every time you play halo3 it always seems like once you play the game you have to beat it. Thats what it seems like to me,most of the time. But you know,I cant wait until Halo3 comes out. Because when it dose,im going to play it over and over,until I fall out! Please respond.thank you:)

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Re: Halo3 Discussion?

Halo was a launch title. XBOX came out in, 2000, I believe. Halo 2 came out in 2004. That's a four year gap. I doubt they waited three years to realize that Halo is there best seller and decide to make a sequel. Halo 2 was at least a two and half-year project.

Halo 3 will probably around, or just under that. I wouldn't expect a release date for another 14 or so months, but that's just me.

Map making would be crap, as it is in all games that have the feature.

I want bigger maps for LIVE. With bigger maps, you can get bigger vehicles. For example, Pelicans or Covenant dropships. Those kinds of ships would add a whole other level of strategy to game types like CTF. But, of course, there are downsides to that.

Story wise, I want to see some of the other Spartans. If you read the books, you'd know that Master Chief isn't the lone survivor, and that there are...5, I think, others still alive. Doing campaign with another Spartan on your side would be pretty awesome. Or to at least hear/see them in a cutscene, to know that the games and the books are on the same track, would be good enough.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I remember somewhere that Bill Gates mentioned during an interview that they were aiming to release Halo 3 around the launch of the PS3. He's an asshole for that, but that's pretty good scheming.

T

The Marauder

Microsoft's plan is to use Halo 3 (XB360) to combat the release of the Playstation 3.

fLoEy91

The Marauder said:
Microsoft's plan is to use Halo 3 (XB360) to combat the release of the Playstation 3.

Yeah theyre making it the same release date as the PS3 im gana get the PS3 If i dont have enuf money for both of them

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards

Master T said:
I remember somewhere that Bill Gates mentioned during an interview that they were aiming to release Halo 3 around the launch of the PS3. He's an asshole for that, but that's pretty good scheming.
Funny thing about this, in an interview with the man that's in charge of the production of Halo 3, he said that it wouldn't be ready for the PS3's release. The currently sleighted release for the PS3 is Spring this year, he said it'd be pushing it to say Halo will make it by November this year.

Bill Gates has no control over game production.

As for RvB, they'll find away to take it to the 360 most likely. No reason they'd only do it with Halo 2.

Shinjuku

Entrapment

Man okay I'm no Halo fan or whatever but I can tell you this except Halo 3 somewhere not in the near future trust me the people that are working on this game are trying to take their time with this one seeing as alot of people were disappointed with Halo2's story (not online) but still alot of people were disappointed I'm not going to agrue about Halo is the best game ever cause that's not true (and I'm not going to say GTA SA is either) but it isn't the best game ever and I believe everyone can agree with me of that But still I'd say Expect Halo 3 around late 07 early 08 at the latest

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com

halo 1 was good, halo 2 sucked, so i'm assuming this is going to go downhill aswell. there is no way i'd buy the 360 instead of the ps3... too much pwnz0ring done by the ps3 allready. i might play it, but i don't think it will be that good.

Shinjuku

Entrapment

You know what all this PS3 and Xbox 360 crap has got to stop I love both consoles but how the hell can you say PS3 is owning Xbox 360 when it isn't even out yet in either Japan or America because mine you Ps3 actually has some problems like the controller for example is pretty F**ked up alot of people are giving negative feedback on it just like the Revolutions controller even though now I am beginning to like the controller and also Xbox 360 hasn't been out long enough to start the judging of it and I mean the really great games haven't even came out yet and I mean every console is going to start out with a ruff start like PS3 promise MGS4 at launch yeah f***ing right that is total BS they also promise MotoStorm Gran Turismo 5 Tekken 6 and a bunch of the other top games at launch don't believe that it will be just about the same as Xbox 360 launch a few good games and the rest weak as hell

Seriously no joke but excuse my language I just wanted to say that though

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com

yeah, halo 2 sucked because of campagine mode, and i don't really have an xbox for online play, but from my experience, it would get old after awhile. and the xbox 360 was rushed, and i've seen a buhc of problems with it allready, like freezing, and the problem my friend had when the xbox only recognized his controller as the 3rd one, when the others didn't even have batteries in them. kinda odd.... and i never said that the revolutions was going to suck... i'm actually looking forward to the new controller setup to see how it plays. but the launch titles don't make the console, the console does. it could launch with 20 variations of hello-kitty games, and i'd still buy it, because somewhere down the road, i'd assume that good games will come out. also, i'm sure that there will be some good launch games, and if not, OH ****ING WELL, they'll eventually come out, so don't complain.

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
Halo 3

Finish.The.Fight.2007 ~
[Discussion Thread]

http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo3/

Discuss.

I hope Halo 3 will be every bit as better than the second. The graphics will definetely be better because it's on the 360, the story finally ends, online play will be more addicting than crack. Acheivements. Legendary. I just can't wait for this game.

Release Date: I'm unsure at the moment.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: Halo 3

Well. . .I'll get it. . .I'll pre order it. . .I'll play it. . .I'll finally find out what the f*ck the "X" button does. . .Stuff. . .

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Re: Halo 3

I hope its more like the first. While Halo 2 was good, it doesn't match Halo 1s greatness. But I am dissapointed that their getting rid of the Battle Rifle, and replacing it with the not so great Assualt Rifle. Battle Rifle rocked. Countless times have I owned in Multi-player with the Battle Rifle.

I also hope we get the shield grenades froms the preview.

Does anyone know if the rumors about playing as Brutes in Multiplayer have been confirmed? Playing as Brutes sounds awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back