• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

halo vs kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

halo or kingdom hearts?

• halo

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • kingdom hearts

Votes: 84 89.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
KingBlade, first i like pissing off kingdom hearts fans, plus i like the game to so thats why i am on the site, and im sure there is someone else on this site the likes halo more the kh, and its just my oppinion, if you dont like it ignore the freakin post then

Hokage

Banned
Awards
lol. nice show. halo does not belong on this site. ti is about a man dressed in a armored suit killing aliens that go running away laughng. its a good game but not even close to KH. IT DOES NOT HAVE A BETTER STORYLINE. I didnt understand it half the time. KH however had a lot of variety andd originality to it. first square disney collaboratio. and the storyline was so awesome. thats why KH is better. but Halo is a good game i guess.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
and dark sora, if you think halo is gay then you should ignore the post to, IM JUST STATING MY OPPINION

Hokage

Banned
Awards
hey man this aint a halo site. i mean its good that u are a fan of both but if u like halo better than kh then i insist u go to a halo forum. it would be the best thing to do if u dont want to get flamed

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well u know what why dont u stay at your little halo forum and get off our back. i mean what is the point of posting in this forum if you like halo more. i dont like to get like this but i mean it is a stupid decision to post here. but whatever floats youur boat man. i just wanted to save u from some serious flaming but some people just dont listen:mad:

im gone peace out kh fans:D

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
KingdomGirl02 said:
I hope your joking. Who would seriously pick Halo in a Kingdom hearts web site?
>.>;
hey i did

man it has a lasting experience halo

where as kingdom heart is a one time thing

Mighty_Joe_Z

im not being mean but we are in a KINGDOM HEARTS FORUM............YOU KNOW WHAT THE ANSWER WAS GONNA BE AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU WERE GONNA GET FLAMED FOR POSTING THIS......KH owns, Halo blows.....nuff said...thank you for your time...........

S

Skyrider

DarkSora9696 said:
Hey stupid (creater of this tread an anyone who voted for Halo!)... did you notice... that this forum is call... KINGDOM HEARTSII.net FORUM... not THE SUCKIEST GAME IN THE WORLD.net FORUM! I hate halo... It dosen't have a very original storyline... Aliens invading Earth!... Where have I heard that before!? Um... maybe... EVERYWHERE! Also I absolutlly HATE the first person view (My stupid friend says that "It makes me feel like I'm in the game" NO it doesn't theres a huge TV in front of your face... I suppose you don't notice that... Stupid (i'm talkin bout my friend... not you [right now] lol)... As I was say'in... Go find a HALO forum... That post had absolutlly NOTHING to do with KINGDOM HEARTS (the best game onthe planet!)... And you call urself a KH fan!? We banish you!!!! Buhahaha! You are banished as of.... not yet... ok... almost... NOW! YES! NOW! Buhahahahahaha!

ok, whoa. It does have an original storyline. Sure, humans vs aliens has been done before, but there are different things. One, the aliens reason to hate humans is because their relgion told them that humans were filth. Two, they invaded earth in the second game, not the first. All they did was landed on Halo and fight each other. Three, It not only Humans vs Aliens, it's Humans vs Aliens vs Zombie-like creature known as the Flood and I don't think that has been done before. Four, They madethe aliens have a culture and a history, not just having them attack humans and no one knows anything about them. Five, they might have it surrounding one character, but that's because they didn't want you to know what was going on before it happened. I mean, when you first play Halo, you don't think that you're going to fight some ugly ass creature called the Flood. Six, if more people could read the manuals to certain games, they would know who the story really began. Seven, they just don't center it around one character. There's Cortanna, there's Captain Keyes, there's that sarget dude, there's the Arbiter in the second game, there's that duagther of Captain Keyes in the second game, there's that head brute in the second game, there's that floating orb of a headache in both games,there's that pilot in the first game, there's the prophets in the second game, there's that BIG Flood in the second game, there's so many characters in Halo and Halo 2. And eight, the game has characters that people could regonize in a second. That is rare in any video game. It's not like many people know CJ from Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, or Sara from the Starcraft series. Heck, some people don't even know who Sora is. My point is that Halo is an awsome game and has an aswome storyline. But so does Kingdom Hearts. I'm taking anything away from them. They are both great games. It's just Halo is more popular that KH. Hell, they're making a Halo movie soon. Both Halo and Kingdom Hearts are great games. And if I could, I would vote for both of them. So seeing as I can't, I won't vote at all.

::leonskey::

User Title
ok.... first of all.. im a fan of bolth games.
but i am shocked to see the first thing i see is people call the other games stupid, and telling them to leave to other forums because they like another game better.
really i would have expected this from someone other than our community.
im reporting some posts in this threde because of this.. youll have my opinion of this topic in a seccond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back