• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

halo vs kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

halo or kingdom hearts?

• halo

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • kingdom hearts

Votes: 84 89.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

::leonskey::

User Title
okay.. heres a list of whos gonna be reported to the mods.
twilightdarkness
DarkSora9696
UnkownSora21
Mighty_Joe_Z

if your in the afformentiond list abouve you really need to shut the hell up.. yeah this is the "kingdom hearts 2 forums" but that doesent mean its just about kh2.
he asked about everyones opinion personaly in a nice calm manner and you n00bs flame him for it. get a life you guys. specialy darksora. hes just being a idiot.

IM a fan of halo, but ive been here longer than anyone in this threde. ...*they reset my post count.. used to have almost 4000 posts...*
and he has every right to be in this forum as you n00bs do.. id rather have people like him than people who flame.

ok kingdom hearts is a good game, and so is halo. but they are two diferent geneares that make it so that if your an rpg fan, youll go with kh, if your a action fan.. youll go with halo..
thare.. now if i can just get a mod to lock topic.

and dont talk about dualweilding in halo two if its not out yet.. and we dont know that the bhk will be a playable charicter.

sinharvest_angel

KINGDOM THE HEARTS ALL THE FREAKING WAY, WHO THE HELL WOULD MAKE SUCH A COMPARRISON, I MEAN I THINK HALO IS ALL RIGHT AND STUFF(IV ONLY PLAYED IT ONCE FOR AN HOUR) BUT kh RULES

Ace_XV

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry but Halo is better. Kingdom Hearts is an amazing game, but I am a FPS fan at heart. That and the KH game play gets a little repetative. But Kingdom Hearts comes at a very close second.

Halo: 98.9%
KH: 98.5%

User Title
sinharvest_angel said:
KINGDOM THE HEARTS ALL THE FREAKING WAY, WHO THE HELL WOULD MAKE SUCH A COMPARRISON, I MEAN I THINK HALO IS ALL RIGHT AND STUFF(IV ONLY PLAYED IT ONCE FOR AN HOUR) BUT kh RULES
Lay off the caps lock buddie.
twilightdarkness and DarkSora9696 have been reported to the mods.

Sora-62

frodo101 said:
i do go to a halo forum, and its allot better then this one

I'M just saying shut up and drop it... if its that important then why r u here? kh or halo, its an opinion... why r u fighting like this? What a baby. >_>

User Title
okay. i reported all four of them. hopefully i can get them banned.we dont want flamers in our forums. im also friends with the mods.. and once she gets back on.. im telling the to delete this topic and to get some admins to see if they can start throwing out some banns.

User Title
KingBlade said:
If you really don't like this fourn get OUT.No One Wants you here.NO ONE,
actualy king blade.... those flamers led him to not liking these forums.. i dont know.. i dont want him to leave.
I want him here.
so you have no say in it.
should i report your post aswell? doesent seem like what the mods would want.. now does it?

[edit] sorry mods for the double post. i just want to make my point that no one has a right to say weather someone should be somewhare or not.

KeybladeMaster86

frodo101 said:
wow i really thought halo was going to win....wow, im buying a xbox for my birthday so i can play halo 2 (dont want to wait for pc version) and i think kingdom hearts is a really good game but halo is just better, i dont even think ill have enough money to buy kingdom hearts 2, plus i might be selling my ps2 so i can get a xbox 360 as well as a xbox... oh well someone else on the site thinks halo is better to, there are 2 votes for halo
ok honestly frodo its time for u 2 go back 2 ur hobbit hole. first off kingdom hearts kills halo. second, xbox 360 will be able to play xbox games, so the idea of u buyin both just seems purely idiotic to me. i myself play halo 2 on xbox live nearly everyday so i can say it's a great game, but how does its story even compare to kingdom hearts. if i had to choose to only have one, hands down it would be KH. maybe you should run to ur mommy and ask for some common sense. ok i am done stating the obvious so peace out

User Title
KeybladeMaster86 said:
ok honestly frodo its time for u 2 go back 2 ur hobbit hole. first off kingdom hearts kills halo. second, xbox 360 will be able to play xbox games, so the idea of u buyin both just seems purely idiotic to me. i myself play halo 2 on xbox live nearly everyday so i can say it's a great game, but how does its story even compare to kingdom hearts. if i had to choose to only have one, hands down it would be KH. maybe you should run to ur mommy and ask for some common sense. ok i am done stating the obvious so peace out
actualy.. halos story goes deeper than kingdom hearts. if you read the books, then play the game.. you understand a bunch of the tearms used by keyes,cortana and the covenanat. and i play halo more than you do, so i would know, also thats not stating the obvios, thats just stating your opinion,
actualy, kh was a good game, but it was reppetitive, and had no replay value, more of a rent, then a buy.
kingdom hearts was reppeptitive, but its multiplayer kept me playing it for three years untill the seccond one came out.. the only problem with halo 2 is the ending.... crappyest ending ever.... in other words tho.. halo one is better than kingdom hearts..

And thank you darkcurtis for being the only person other than me who knows what the forums are for. atleast some people have sense.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i really want to say something but i will keep my mouth shut for the time being. everyone who is a true KH fan knows that this thread was a really dumb one. if i get banned for saying something thats on my mind after i warned the dude that he was going to get flamed then so be it. it was a stupid thread that deserved what it got. i dont want to get banned because i think this site is a cool place but if i do then man thats messed up.

User Title
UnkownSora21 said:
well u know what why dont u stay at your little halo forum and get off our back. i mean what is the point of posting in this forum if you like halo more. i dont like to get like this but i mean it is a stupid decision to post here. but whatever floats youur boat man. i just wanted to save u from some serious flaming but some people just dont listen:mad:

im gone peace out kh fans:D
no i reported you for this post. in your other posts before this one you stated a nice, calm opinion... but once you did this you got out of line.
this is a forum. a place for peoples opinions. if he likes halo more than kh... that dont mean he dont like kh. he just perferrs the fps titles than this rps.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
why would he even post somethinglike halo is better and i only come to this forum when im bored. does that sound like a KH fan. it doesnt to me. it doesnt sound like u are a Kh fan if u support him. but anyways this thread is dumb and doesnt need to be in this forum. thats my opinion

User Title
UnkownSora21 said:
why would he even post somethinglike halo is better and i only come to this forum when im bored. does that sound like a KH fan. it doesnt to me. it doesnt sound like u are a Kh fan if u support him. but anyways this thread is dumb and doesnt need to be in this forum. thats my opinion
mabby he would post somthing like that because it is his opinion and he wanted to se if others shared his opinion.
i can be whatever fan of what i want, even if i support him, and i dont care what it sounds like to you. its not your choice to decide.
if its dumb, the why do you keep posting? why dont you just leave this topic and go to another Kingdom hearts topic?
thats my opinion.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
UnkownSora21 said:
I totally agree with this opinion.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok, time to talk with each and every one of you. Comparing Halo with Kingdom Hearts is completly stupid. Do you guys realize, both are completely different games that are not supposed to be compared? I really don't care which game you like, just keep in mind that this is a Kingdom Hearts forum. Comparing an action RPG to a shooter is completely stupid.

~Teh Monkeh.

PS: Shock the n00b and win $20! xD

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
monkeybutt said:
Ok, time to talk with each and every one of you. Comparing Halo with Kingdom Hearts is completly stupid. Do you guys realize, both are completely different games that are not supposed to be compared? I really don't care which game you like, just keep in mind that this is a Kingdom Hearts forum. Comparing an action RPG to a shooter is completely stupid.

~Teh Monkeh.

PS: Shock the n00b and win $20! xD
Me and UnkownSora21 agree with you monkeybutt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back