• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

halo vs kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

halo or kingdom hearts?

• halo

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • kingdom hearts

Votes: 84 89.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i will go to whatevr topic i want to. look i dont like to argue it's not in my nature and i really dont want to argue now. this thread is dumb. and leonskey it sounds to me like you are a stuckup arrogant loser who doesnt have anything better to do than to suck up to the mods and try to get other people banned. but hey if thats how u get your kicks then fine. i barely even flamed the guy i told him to go to a halo forum because this is a KH forum and anything other than KH is not supposed to be here. i have the right to state my opinion and i did there. i didnt do anything wrong and i dont deserve to be banned.

sinharvest_angel

]
::leonskey:: said:
actualy.. halos story goes deeper than kingdom hearts. if you read the books, then play the game.. you understand a bunch of the tearms used by keyes,cortana and the covenanat. and i play halo more than you do, so i would know, also thats not stating the obvios, thats just stating your opinion,
actualy, kh was a good game, but it was reppetitive, and had no replay value, more of a rent, then a buy.
kingdom hearts was reppeptitive, but its multiplayer kept me playing it for three years untill the seccond one came out.. the only problem with halo 2 is the ending.... crappyest ending ever.... in other words tho.. halo one is better than kingdom hearts..

ok, but how do u know KH2 hasnet even come out yet, u cant say that its storyline is deeper, and whats that... ur comparing a book, u cant do that ur comparing KH with 2 games and freaking books

::leonskey::

User Title
Daniel Curtis said:
Me and UnkownSora21 agree with you monkeybutt.
everyone agrees with monkey.. he has that effect with everyone.
anyways... kh one was reppetitive, fun, but had no replay value... com was alot better and i played it like 2 and a half times through.. but halo kept going for me. 3 freaking years. and i personaly like it better. you cant judge me cause of that. or anyone.
i reported your guyses posts because you were rude and mean to the guy. frodo *he started being a di** after awhile*
and our foums doesent need that. plus its a dorum, it has other sections, such as fanart, roleplaying and fan fiction. its not just a kh forum.

end of disccusion... mods/admins.. close the topic now please.\

[edit for responses to other posts.]
and leonskey it sounds to me like you are a stuckup arrogant loser who doesnt have anything better to do than to suck up to the mods and try to get other people banned. but hey if thats how u get your kicks then fine. i barely even flamed the guy i told him to go to a halo forum because this is a KH forum and anything other than KH is not supposed to be here. i have the right to state my opinion and i did there. i didnt do anything wrong and i dont deserve to be banned.
actualy you deserver to be banned for that post alone. trying to flame me? for what? havng my own opinion and reporting your flamings to the mods? yeah.
okay lets get one thing straight. i dont have to suck up to no one, not deven, not midnighter, no one. im friends with most of the mods here, because i was friends with them when we became newbs to this forum, and they wanted to be mods.
i help them doo thare job and help keep assholes of the forums. so shut up, no one cares, and if you keep posting like this your ensuring yourself a ban once the mods see how your treating other members.

ok, but how do u know KH2 hasnet even come out yet, u cant say that its storyline is deeper, and whats that... ur comparing a book, u cant do that ur comparing KH with 2 games and freaking books

actualy.. its books of the halo series, its adding to the storys, and showing what they left out, and other things such as the origins of charicters, what happened to the spartans, and what the covenant had to deal with during the part of the war.

exactly... kh has 2 games out right now, and so does halo, and i can compare them because if youd read the books, youll understand alot more out of the series, thus make the storyline more engaging.also if kh 2 hasent come out then how come you want me to compare the great games we have now to one that hasent been relleased? end of disscusion

Moodring

I prefer Kingdom Hearts. I love RPG and I absolutely love Disney. The combination for me is heaven:p

sinharvest_angel

u know what, that only proves u were a tattle tell u probably wouldnt have agreed with frodo if he hadnt chose halo,

DualKeyBladerX

Well, as Leonskey said.

I´m a huge KH fan , ( it´s my favorite game so far) , I Have also played HALO, and it´s great. but there´s no comparission
WHY????
´Cause, ( it´s my opinion) Kh is the best among the others RPG/ADVENTURE games,
While HALO is the best among the FPS Games.

So....you should think about that..
let people think what they want to..just be respectful

DarkSora9696

You can report me but... I just want to say that I am sorry... Before I logged on... Someone put me in a really bad mood... And I know that is NO EXCUSE! And I am truly sorry if I hurt anyone... Sorry Frodo and anyone else. I'm not usually like that... I just wanna have fun here and I know you all do too... Sorry if I ruined it for you... I don't want people to be mad at me... So, I will say it again, Sorry fellow Kingdom Hearts fans... I really don't want to have to be kicked out of this forum but... If you all see it fit... I will leave without being kicked out... I don't want to cause fights here I want have FUN! So If you don't like me and want me to leave then okidokie! I am ashamed at my-self!... Sorry again...

~ DarkSora9696 (Matty)

User Title
everyone please look up, because i have edited my last post to reply to the two others who were talking about me. exept sin harvest. who i will talk to here.

sinharvest_angel said:
u know what, that only proves u were a tattle tell u probably wouldnt have agreed with frodo if he hadnt chose halo,

first of all, im not a "tattle tale" because i dont like seeing others being mistreated. my friends are mods and i help them do thare jobs, by stopping spam whare it starts. and alearting them and the others of spam, so its a better community.
seccond of all, i am part of the halo custom edition community, and i beta test some maps and mods beore they are relleased, so that they are thare for those who wish to play it. dont beleave me? ill post some of my custom halo gameplay videos in the videogame section.. i just gotta put it together and find a good song for the back round music.

edit: i didnt report you dark curtis. you dint do anything wrong. must have been one of the others.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah Daniel Curtis didnot deserve to fget reported
oh my god, what is this world coming to. people get repported for saying their opinions. its not fair to Dan to get reported. look frodo dude i did not like the thread but im sorry if i offended u and leonskeys i really really dont like you but i am sorryif i offendeed u. i am not a punk and i dont back down from fights but i know when i cant do a thing. u can say whatever but if i get banned everything i said i meant and it was all true.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
All my friends play Halo 24/7. I think playing Halo online is a good way to piss someone off, and then someone else makes fun of you and you get pissed. In my opinion, Kingdom Hearts knocks Halo out of the water.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
dreamless said:
All my friends play Halo 24/7. I think playing Halo online is a good way to piss someone off, and then someone else makes fun of you and you get pissed. In my opinion, Kingdom Hearts knocks Halo out of the water.
I like that opinion.

User Title
UnkownSora21 said:
yeah Daniel Curtis didnot deserve to fget reported
oh my god, what is this world coming to. people get repported for saying their opinions. its not fair to Dan to get reported. look frodo dude i did not like the thread but im sorry if i offended u and leonskeys i really really dont like you but i am sorryif i offendeed u. i am not a punk and i dont back down from fights but i know when i cant do a thing. u can say whatever but if i get banned everything i said i meant and it was all true.
first of all i didnt report him.
it was some one else.
i realy dont care if you dont like me, and i didnt care that you offended me.
i only reported case i saw you guys messing with him for posting a topic about kingdom hearts and halo in the kingdom hearts section... i have to go now.. sis kicking me off... ill be back later.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i like rpg's much better than 1st person shooters.. but i have to agree the multiplayer on halo is pretty fun.. i think KH was much deeper than halo.. im going with kh....... im not much a fan of halo but i know how bad it turned out in the end.. lets hope kh dosnt loose fans that way

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
everyone agrees with monkey.. he has that effect with everyone.

Alright leon. ;) Let's just see how many people agree with me after this.

You guys continue, even after my last post. I back up :leonsky: 100 Percent. Not once have I seen him suck up to a moderator, not once. You all sound like complete morons arguing with him. "LIEK OMFGZ U ISH HUEG SUCKU P111 CAKJHSLGKJJHAS"

Not only did I say earliar that comparing these two games is utterly useless, especially in a Kingdom Hearts forum, where the votes would be biased anyway, but all in all because they are never meant to be compared.

If someone makes a thread asking what you like better "___ or KH" don't expect everyone to say "KH". Leonsky was one of the few to say Halo. Instead of throwing out intelligent arguments, you throw out foolish taunts like "U JSUT SUK MOD C*CK11"

Try acting humane for once, please.

~Teh Monkah.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
listen me and Dan are not morons monkey butt. to me leons key he is a suckup i dont like that ur callin my good friend Dan a moron because he stated his opinion. you are a jerk we agreed with you and u say this to us. u and leonskey belong with each other. i think that u got it wron in your post. your the freakin moron.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
I didn't do ANYTHING wrong, all i did wrong is say "i like KH more, it's cooler" that's all!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yea, and i agreed with you on something, i'll be sure not to do that again!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have nothing against your opinions. In fact, I absolutly hate Halo. I agree, KH is much better. It's the way you present them. There was no need for calling leonsky a suckup.

~Teh Monkah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back