• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

halo vs kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

halo or kingdom hearts?

• halo

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • kingdom hearts

Votes: 84 89.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
oh im sorry i got so mad. but i really dont like him he just reported me for telling a guy that this is a kh forum and he needed to go to a halo forum which i dont think was bad at all. i think that u are cool and everything but i dont like whats his name i dont want any hard feelingss between us so if u dont mess with me i dont mess with u. ok. now i got that out of my system. i still think he is a suckup however and my friend Dan is not a Moron

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
UnkownSora21 said:
oh im sorry i got so mad. but i really dont like him he just reported me for telling a guy that this is a kh forum and he needed to go to a halo forum which i dont think was bad at all. i think that u are cool and everything but i dont like whats his name i dont want any hard feelingss between us so if u dont mess with me i dont mess with u. ok. now i got that out of my system. i still think he is a suckup however and my friend Dan is not a Moron
Yea! that's right!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hehehe. Well for one. Dan, do not post "..." ok? That had no contribution to the thread and is complete spam? Ya got me?

Next, this is for both of you. If you post a little more calmer, and stop flaming the kid, mabey this couldv'e turned into a really good topic. A nice debate is always good, right? There was no need for flaming anyone. :leonsky: reported you because of the belief that you did something against the rules. If you think it was :leonsky: who was bad, report :leonsky:. Afterwards a moderator wouldv'e seen this topic anyway.

The point is you shouldn't start going crazy over a simple question as "Which game do you like better".

-This Thread is Hereby OWNZ'ed by Monkeybutt.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Mighty_Joe_Z said:
im not being mean but we are in a KINGDOM HEARTS FORUM............YOU KNOW WHAT THE ANSWER WAS GONNA BE AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU WERE GONNA GET FLAMED FOR POSTING THIS......KH owns, Halo blows.....nuff said...thank you for your time...........
wtfomfgstfu n00b halo doesn't blow it pwns and kh does too they shouldn't be judged next to each other
...Out of all the stupid topics that get posted at this board, this has got to be one of the worst.

Apples and oranges people. Apples and oranges.
exactly they have two different experiences

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i am normally a calm poster and i did warn the guy that he might get flamed and told him that it was a waste of time to post about halo in this forum. i did not flame him as bad as dude leonskeys said i did. i just told him to go on and stop talkin about halo in this forum again. he wouldnt listen and i got pi$$ed. and my friend Dan is really pi$$ed at u and i think he has good reasons to be. u might want to try working things out with him because i wouldnt want to get on his badside. i also have his back. you are right however we shouldnt get angry when someone says they like a game better. i messed up there. but not about leonskey i was totally right

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Who sais he couldn't ask which game people liked better? It went under the topic. He was asking for an opinion. Also, :leonsky: was harsh, but he only wanted to follow the rules. Flaming was not the right way to go.

~Still PWN'ing ;)

soraheart: do not triple post

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Wow...7 pages of crapless posts...how dare you people waste my time. Monkeybutt has it right. These games shouldn't be compared. One is a FPS, the other is an action-RPG. These games are like exact opposites, so don't bother trying.

'In my opinion, I'd have to say Halo. It has much more replay value (KH had none, I'm almost sick of the game now, and I've only beaten it twice) and the multiplayer is way better (because KH's is non-existant mostly). I also think that the story is better, you need to read the books to understand it fully.' That is what a post should look like in this thread (if you like Halo). No one cares what you think if you can't say it in an intelligent way; so don't waste their time.

PWN'ed by the Canadian, so back off

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
unknowndualkey said:
why cant they?

because they are too different

Wow...7 pages of crapless posts...how dare you people waste my time. Monkeybutt has it right. These games shouldn't be compared. One is a FPS, the other is an action-RPG. These games are like exact opposites, so don't bother trying.

'In my opinion, I'd have to say Halo. It has much more replay value (KH had none, I'm almost sick of the game now, and I've only beaten it twice) and the multiplayer is way better (because KH's is non-existant mostly). I also think that the story is better, you need to read the books to understand it fully.' That is what a post should look like in this thread (if you like Halo). No one cares what you think if you can't say it in an intelligent way; so don't waste their time.

PWN'ed by the Canadian, so back off

that was my point but these guys were fools and not listening to my opinion

Shuuru

I saw my friend playing Halo before and I played it and I didn't like it.So I think KH is better so I voted for it

N

Neko

This thread is literally pointless.

I agree that Kingdom Hearts is a much better game. Not only for the story line but for the whole battling style and characters. All of the, which to me are over the top of those in Halo. I would rather play Kingdom Hearts over Halo for many reason but I would like to keep my mouth closed for now on the subject so The ignorant ones do not flame me. But all in all, I prefer a good RPG like Kingdom Hearts over such a boring game as Halo.

S

sorashearts

halo is also really awesome but not as good as kingdom hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back