• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

halo vs kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

halo or kingdom hearts?

• halo

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • kingdom hearts

Votes: 84 89.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
well i got halo for pc a few weeks ago, and i would have to go with halo, becouse it has better story line, and more action

Drachyench

You know, I could almost sense some Halo fan creating a thread about it in the KH forum, since I hadn't seen any yet...

sora_123

why compared halo with kingdom hearts, kingdom hearts has nothing to do with halo this's a KH site not a halo site.

twilightdarkness

You dare come 2 a kh forum and post a stupid topic like this first of...Halo was a great game..but Halo 2 didn't do as everyone expected...the only good thing about Halo 2 was the dual weilding..well on Halo 1 u couldn't do that now could u..and get this kingdom hearts no duelweilding but a good story line and revolved around more than one character..Like some people like Sora and alot of people like Riku..well there is one charter here to choose from..Master cheif wow....and here it is...KH2 vs Halo 2..we haven't played Kh2 but i played Halo 2 and wut a disappointment..Dual weilding the best it got...well on KH2 u can duel weild and play another character...so we hear...and ontop of that i think that KH series has a way better storyline than Halo...I don't even get the point of Halo but i play it anyway..KH is fully understandable in my point of veiw...Yes This means im voting for KH.....You should be ashamed

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
wow i really thought halo was going to win....wow, im buying a xbox for my birthday so i can play halo 2 (dont want to wait for pc version) and i think kingdom hearts is a really good game but halo is just better, i dont even think ill have enough money to buy kingdom hearts 2, plus i might be selling my ps2 so i can get a xbox 360 as well as a xbox... oh well someone else on the site thinks halo is better to, there are 2 votes for halo

DarkSora9696

Hey stupid (creater of this tread an anyone who voted for Halo!)... did you notice... that this forum is call... KINGDOM HEARTSII.net FORUM... not THE SUCKIEST GAME IN THE WORLD.net FORUM! I hate halo... It dosen't have a very original storyline... Aliens invading Earth!... Where have I heard that before!? Um... maybe... EVERYWHERE! Also I absolutlly HATE the first person view (My stupid friend says that "It makes me feel like I'm in the game" NO it doesn't theres a huge TV in front of your face... I suppose you don't notice that... Stupid (i'm talkin bout my friend... not you [right now] lol)... As I was say'in... Go find a HALO forum... That post had absolutlly NOTHING to do with KINGDOM HEARTS (the best game onthe planet!)... And you call urself a KH fan!? We banish you!!!! Buhahaha! You are banished as of.... not yet... ok... almost... NOW! YES! NOW! Buhahahahahaha!

KingdomGirl02

frodo101 said:
for a little? how can you judge a game for just playing it for a little while?
I never judged it.

EDIT: did you even read my entire post?
I hope your joking. Who would seriously pick Halo in a Kingdom hearts web site?
>.>;

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
darksora, that was the stupidest thing i ever read, (you probably haven't even played halo), plus your friend is right. your the stupid one not him

KingdomGirl02

frodo101 said:
have you voted?
No, I didn't.
Why are you calling him stupid? Not everyone is going to like Halo that plays it. They're many people who hate Kingdom Hearts and says it's for little kids since it has Disney characters in it. That dosen't make them stupid, it's what they think. Who really cares what other people think about a video game that you like?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
im a kingdom hearts fan to, but he probably never even played it, i have played both and i think halo is better

DarkSora9696

frodo101 said:
darksora, that was the stupidest thing i ever read, (you probably haven't even played halo), plus your friend is right. your the stupid one not him

I've played Halo... A lot... To see if I liked it... It is sooooo GAY!... My brother is play'in it right now... It is the saddest excuse for a game that I have ever played in my life!!!!! XBOX LIVE is the only part that is even "ok"... Also, you can't fight with any of us on this one... WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOIN IN A KH FORUM! I can see what ur say'in if you like both games but... DON'T BRING UP HALO HERE!!! Please and Thank you!... talkin to myself... "put a smile on"
biggrin.gif
There we go... I'm not mad!
biggrin.gif
... And don't call me stupid...............STUPID!
tongue.gif
lol... j.k I don't like duin this to people so... I'm ok now I don't wanna fight no more... You ok too? Right?...

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Listen to us,If you love Halo more than Kingdom Hearts. I ask you one question why are you here? If you like Halo more we don't care,than go to a Halo fourm.We are here to talk about Kingdom Hearts not Halo.SO please do not bring that stuff in here because no one wants to read that BS.

For the record I did play Halo and Halo 2 and I hated it.And I bet you Halo 3 will suck as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back