• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

halo vs kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

halo or kingdom hearts?

• halo

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • kingdom hearts

Votes: 84 89.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destinied Unknown

we all got our opinions here. i'd vote for KH, since it's more interesting then the alien stuff in halo. i agree with dark sora.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
If you think about it, it's the same situation as a member of kingdomhearts2.net going over to a halo forum, asking the same question, and choosing kh. You just shouldn't do it, but we all make mistakes now and then. The bottom line is: If frodo chooses Halo, so be it. It is wrong to say that he's wrong for choosing halo. You must accept others opinions, not judge people on them. End of story.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
ok unkown and dan are my friends and the flaming this thread got is nothing compared to other threads i've seen. i wouldn't even call it flamin i would call it smokin b/c it wasn't that bad so if somebody reported them or whateva they did it just to sound important...ooh look at me i'll report u blah blah blah. and somebody should report leonkey b/c in a way he/she flamed the the so called flamers. think before you post on something that u r doin yourself. THIS IS MY OPINION ok... have a nice day

::leonskey::

User Title
okay.. looking back on this threde now, after a week later, is kinda confusing.

I agree i was a little hars with some of my posts, as monkey had said, but you have to look at the immituraty of some of the posts we get from this topic.
just read back at some of them,,youll see why i got so mad.
sorry if i made anyone mad, but im just helping out the moderators, whenever i see spam, flaming or other shit like that, i go and report it, or tell it to some moderators, who some i have on yahoo, aim or msn. i am not a "Suck up" as others in this topic have tried to portray me as. i help the moderators because most of them are my friends, and i knew them before we joined.

Sincearly leon.

Ps. hey monkey... i got a great idea for a halo Pc mod from this topic. Kingdom halo, imagine a Fps of destany ilsand :D ...ill pitch it around the gearbox (a halo custom edition forum) see what i can do, i mean.. hell were making legend of zelda,mario,goldeneye and other game mods.. might as well.

Sora KHMaster

everyone knows hands down kingdom hearts has a way better story line then halo. probably the only thing halo has on kingdom hearts is all those weapons but who needs weapons when youve got magic and abilities

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
wow allot of post, sorry guys it is stupid to post something like this in a kh forum. and maybe kh is better then halo. i mean im playing kh 1 again. but hey 6 other people besides me voted halo

light is dark

kingdom hearts is better then halo halos i dum killing aliens game it has a bad story line its stuiped its for prople that dont wanna think

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Sir! How dare you! HOW DARE YOU! This is a kingdom Hearts site! Not halo! You should be mugged on the streets. Those mugger should remove your arms from their sockets and beat you half to death with them, then remove your legs and shove them up your @$$!!!
Halo's alright, but I like KH better.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
innerdarkness, that might have been the stupidest thing i have ever heard. and light is dark, some people have there opinion some people think halos better and some people think kh is better, and if you dont like the opinion of the people who like halo, maybe you should actually play halo before you judge them

::leonskey::

User Title
okay.. the disscusions over. i personaly like halo better, and kh is one of my fave games aswell.

the storylines actualy much more complex than aliens invading earth, actualy.. the dont do that untill the seccond game, and the first one is about crash-landing on an achient artifact, thats actualy a super weapon of mass destruction, called halo,once you get thare, you have to find all the marines thats left on the ring, then you go to save captin keyes, who was captured, once that happenes you fight the covenant, get to the control room, go into the underground to fight the flood (my first reaction to them was "OMGWAD ZOMBIES!") , meet the moniter/oracle stop him from activating the ring, and blowing it up, just to find out that out of all the marines, you were the last left alive. then we go on to halo 2. i dont feel like explaining it.
plus thares alot of things i left out in my explanation.

so you cant really positivly compare halo and KH, because they are compleatly diferent....

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
frodo101 said:
innerdarkness, that might have been the stupidest thing i have ever heard. and light is dark, some people have there opinion some people think halos better and some people think kh is better, and if you dont like the opinion of the people who like halo, maybe you should actually play halo before you judge them

all right first of all, you need to chill out, it was a freakin joke, breath, breath! And second, I have played the game, in fact, I own it. And am already a level 32 on Halo2 online, and I just got the game a month ago. You gotta learn to take a joke.
oh and who are you callin 11 years old?

E

Ecstacy

I cant stand halo period!!!!!! lol jk i like halo but i was dissapointed in halo 2. but both ot those games don't mean squat to me when it comes to kh lol.i like kh way more than any game. it was the first rpg i ever played(it's not a complete rpg but ya know lol) and halo......wel i suck in halo nuf said. so yes i voted for kh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back