• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

halo vs kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

halo or kingdom hearts?

• halo

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • kingdom hearts

Votes: 84 89.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
i've played halo and i have to admit it was a good game but kingdom hearts beats it b/c it's way more creative. who think of making a key a weapon

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Halo is a really cool game, but KH and Halo have completely different genres, they cannot really be compared...

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
tender heart, thats true, i mean halo is a fps and kh is a rpg, cant compare them. halo rules fps and kh rules in rpg

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
I wonder why this thread is still here. It has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts 2 and it is completely useless. it's like comparing The Dukes of Hazzard to Band of Brothers. The two have nothing in comon.

In any case .. good luck finding Halo fans in a KH board but still ... Kingdom Hearts for me .... Better storyline, Characters are deeper and the Gameplay is better ((cuz its an RPG))

darkriku14

beginning and end
Halo is really cool, but dude, this is a kingdom hearts forum....

anyway, im a kingdom hearts obsessor...

Night Shadow

i, personaly, hate shooters first or third person. i respect halo for its KA graphics but i dont like it in the least, so im going to go with a screaming kingdom hearts

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
i should have never posted this.... but i do thing halo has a better story line then kh, and thats why i think halo is better plus i like fps better then rpg

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
kerobaroes said:
KH all the way, mostly because i can't even play halo due to the fact that it is "M" so why would i vote for it?
for this reason to! another very good reason right there!

you cant play it becouse its M? thats stupid i can play them and im younger, wow you parents must be stricked.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
you cant play it becouse its M? thats stupid i can play them and im younger, wow you parents must be stricked.
hey i'm waiting, but not complaining, while my parents are strict in some areas i havew much more benefits then most kids. my parents have even been ridiculed because of the lee way the give me. besides i would rather play some other "M" games more then halo.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
then play socom if you dont want to play halo, socom is "M", and its just video games your parents are rediculous

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Wow, what an interesting thread. Anyway, I like Kingdom Hearts better. I only got to play Halo twice at a friend's house, so I can't really judge it. It's not bad, I just don't like those type of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back