• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hands-On: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That was an interesting read. Thanks :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This guy seemed to do his research which made me happier then anything. Besides praising points in the story, he remarked Famitsu's score, the fact that it did incredible in Japan, and perhaps best of all mentioned the whole KH0 aspect.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Good article, but it just makes me mad that it seems like everyone but me has played BBS already )':

I know everyone hasn't, but that's just me. It's a well written article, and the guy did do his research. Whenever I see a score of 36/40, I always am a little unimpressed. But then I look at it as 10/9/9/9 and I go, "Never mind, it's a great game!"

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nice Read.
I can tell BBS is going to be a great seller for PSP already.
Not one bad review has hit anywhere.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
there’s a solid story in there that needs be to told (this is essentially a prequel to the first Kingdom Hearts, and has been dubbed KH0 by its director, Tetsuya Nomura)

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!

FINALLY a reviewer who actually gets that this is a MAIN GAME! FINALLY!

That one line officially made this my favorite review.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i laughed a bit at one of the commenters who said KH3D was a remake of the first game lol

me too but i hate the way people thought and some still do think its a remake like theres loads of things going against it voice actors is one thing that comes to mind but still i enjoyed the article this guy is definitly a kingdom hearts fan

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
me too but i hate the way people thought and some still do think its a remake like theres loads of things going against it voice actors is one thing that comes to mind but still i enjoyed the article this guy is definitly a kingdom hearts fan

Voice actors? Not really, but I get what you're saying. People saying that 3D is a KH1 remake mainly because of Traverse Town, KH1 Sora and Riku, and Destiny Islands, yet they completely ignore Riku being playable, Sora fighting Twilight Thorn, and the many times Nomura's mentioned in interviews that it's an entirely new game.

Yeah, the fact this guy mentioned KH0 was nice. A few of the past hands-on and previews/reviews also mentioned it, but still acted like it was a distraction from KH3.

chrisora2066

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Voice actors? Not really, but I get what you're saying. People saying that 3D is a KH1 remake mainly because of Traverse Town, KH1 Sora and Riku, and Destiny Islands, yet they completely ignore Riku being playable, Sora fighting Twilight Thorn, and the many times Nomura's mentioned in interviews that it's an entirely new game.

Yeah, the fact this guy mentioned KH0 was nice. A few of the past hands-on and previews/reviews also mentioned it, but still acted like it was a distraction from KH3.

well by voice actors i mean like HJO can't do kh1 Sora anymore and then the whole vanitas being voiced by him wouldn't make sense since Sora would have a new VA but ye the fact that people ignored all that was stupid besides if they remade kh1 then people would want the whole series remade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back