• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hannah Montana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
I use to HATE this show when it first came on. Now I love it.
What about you guys? You like it or not?

Lilly <3

Note * I searched didn't see anything*

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Its cool and I watch it when theres nothing else to watch to and its funny.

Also I forgot when but theres gonna be a Goosebumps movie and Emily Osment and the guy Miley likes (I think)might be in the movie.Well I know Emily Osment is I just dont know about the other person.:lol:

Apollo

Silver Member
It is ok it has some funny moments I only watch it when nothing is on.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I hate this show. Emily Osment is at least funny at times. The dad is completely washed up. Miley is overhyped. The brother is annoying, even more than when he was that Grady nerd guy on Phil of the Future those few episodes, and who the hell is that kid... Mitchell whatever. He is annoying.

That little kid is funny at times. Rico or whatever.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't like it, <.<. Then again, I dislike most of the RL Disney shows and movies...

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Ok well sorry for making this thread (the people that dont like it).Well then I guess she wants money or something.

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I hate this show. Emily Osment is at least funny at times. The dad is completely washed up. Miley is overhyped. The brother is annoying, even more than when he was that Grady nerd guy on Phil of the Future those few episodes, and who the hell is that kid... Mitchell whatever. He is annoying.

That little kid is funny at times. Rico or whatever.

Damn, summed it up for me

Haku

<3
To be honest I really don't like the show let alone any show that comes on the Disney channel nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back