• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

General ► Happy 4th of July!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Hello,

Still posting this before the 4th is up. Today is independence day, better known as the 4th of July. A patriotic holiday for Americans to celebrate their independence from England. What did you do today?

In all honesty, I didn't do much. I put on my American flag T-Shirt, put on a flag bandanna on my dog, ate some ribs and called it a day.

Soldier

Awards
I’m just here for the fireworks.
I watched Avengers Endgame for the fourth time. Captain America’s in it, so patriotic?
I’m also wearing a shirt with Alexander Hamilton on it
Anything with Captain America is fair game in my book.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Happy fourth of July and God bless America. Just wish there were a bit more fireworks in my area.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want the fireworks to end. It’s so loud and chaotic where I am that the sound is making me feel overstimulated and I have never had this happen to me before. There is this one drunk lady on my block that can’t even speak and just screams everything and every time the fireworks go off she SCREAMS in joy LOUDLY like she’s on fire and loves it or something.

I just want to sleep after working 😭

Reactions: Zul

Zul

Awards
I want the fireworks to end. It’s so loud and chaotic where I am that the sound is making me feel overstimulated and I have never had this happen to me before. There is this one drunk lady on my block that can’t even speak and just screams everything and every time the fireworks go off she SCREAMS in joy LOUDLY like she’s on fire and loves it or something.

I just want to sleep after working 😭

This! the damn POP POP POP while I'm trying to get some sleep is insufferable!

Bugs-Bunny-High.jpg

QUIT THAT RACKET YE BLASTED KIDS!

Back