• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy 5th Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
why are we not celebrating 5 years since this games NA release? i was beyond hyped for this from 2007/2008 up to it's release, so let's give it a hand.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Still not as exciting as celebrating the whole series' anniversary, but okay. Happy 5th anniversary, prequel with old Xehanort!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
so let's give it a hand.
I'll give two. Happy fifth anniversary, Birth By Sleep!
tumblr_inline_mj5nk47vvF1qz4rgp.gif

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
It's been five years... since "Xehanort" went from meaning "some guy's apprentice" to "Creepy old Darth Sideous-Spock with wiggly hands."

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I'll give ALL of the hands for that one.

filmcow_llamas_with_hats_by_verlix-d33pjsf.jpg

But I'll give it a hand because it gave us Vanitas and Master Xehanort, not because of the heroes it gave us. (Aqua was okay though)

Emperor

Happy anniversary BBS! :D Thanks for that troll we call Master Xehanort.

TinyZo

what a coincidence, just yesterday i actually managed to find a BBS t-shirt in Hot Topic at my local mall. i think it was the first time ive ever actually seen any BBS merchandise at all in a store, so i bought it right up!

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
what a coincidence, just yesterday i actually managed to find a BBS t-shirt in Hot Topic at my local mall. i think it was the first time ive ever actually seen any BBS merchandise at all in a store, so i bought it right up!
Was it a black shirt with TAV and Mickey from the box art on it? I think I might have the same shirt if it is.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
there's a hat which is the bbs cover art at the fye near me but it's overpriced unofficial merchandise so i ignored it.

The Dark Mamba

Awards

I have the the same shirt. Bought it a couple of months ago from HT.

Anyways, Happy Anniversary to my second favorite Kingdom Hearts game.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Gah, seems I'm LTtP on these things again.

Anyways, Happy Anniversary Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. You've helped me through a particularly troubled time in my life during the time I switched from Community College to University, so thanks for all of that and more.

(And also, thanks for all of the rage you gave me during the battles against Vanitas' Lingering Sentiment and Young Master Xehanort as Terra. Thanks, game.)

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm a bit late to the party, but holy crap... five years. My mind's boggling at that knowledge. It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I picked up the game at GameStop and played my way through it on my PSP.

I was still in high school back then! Woah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back