• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy B-day Swift!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
IT'S SWIFT HIKARI'S 15TH BIRTHDAY!!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! Everyone better wish him the most wounderful birthday in the whole world. Or I Reno will follow you around the forums then hide in your closet at your house, himuliate you and kill you. :D Are we clear on that? HMMM???!!! Good boys and girls. Wish away...>_> do it!! NOW!!!

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Meh,happy b-day,instead of a cookie,heres a cake and I realy mean what on the cake:
100_0886.jpg

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Get plump and let the nerds eat you.NERD ARE EVIL!!!THEY EAT YOUR SOUL.Oh and your homework too.AND THEY WILL...UMM...I DONT KNOW!THEY'RE JUST PURE EVIL!!!!EVIL THAT KILLS THE COOL KIDS!!!

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Good my minions, keep wishing you know what will happen!!! No prob Swift, ^_^. Anything for a freind! I ORDER YOU TO GET RID OF THE NIGHTLIGHTS MINIONS!!! THEY ARE EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
I dont consider you a geek or a nerd.You are always good in RPs before you were,(coughbannedcough)and your cool.Atleast me and your husband think it.I STILL think your cool.I read your Warrior High School thing.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Im not,im not,I say shes cool,WHATEVER I SAY ABOUT SOMEONE MUST BE TRUE.I say Mrs.Hikari is cool.I new her for awhile and I also say that the Mr.Hikari is ALSO cool.I grant everyone here a ID saing that ya'lls cool!!!

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
....I think I just thunk.Yeah everyone here is cool.And I remember you,Elphaba_1,I could tell when we were in an RP together and you used the name Elphaba while you were on your new account.EVERYONE HERE IS OFFICIALY COOL,WHATEVER I SAY GOES!!!!If you hug me,ill kill you.Im not that affectionate type,friends or not.

Last edited:

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
WEEE!!! Reno is cool and loved!! That right ya'll. *starts a song* Respect the T to the D, thats right the Total Darkness *put's hand on ear like i'm trying to hear somthing* Wah was that? *Does the ear thing again* Thats right Total Darkness a'huh a'huh!! Respect mah athoritah. Pfft, Like I have any. *starts singing again*

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
o_O....oooooook.Anyways we must ALL give presents to Swift.I,Seirio,will give you this present,A GUN,who needs courage when you have a gun?

beretta.jpg

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
well i give Swift this:

style8l.gif

and this random guy named bob who also wishs you a happy b-day:

bob-95.jpg

Swift remember bob needs to be fed 3 times a day or he'll starve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back