• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Happy one year!!!!!!(I've been on here for a year)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Axel's girl1312

It's be one year today since I first joined KHI!!!! so cool!! I never thought I'd be on here for a year. I figured I would've quit KH by now after like seven years. but I'm still going at it. anyway...Happy one year to me!!!! Yeah!!!! Heheh!!

Gram

Banned
Awards
congrats, your 1st year in khi! the 1st of the rest of your life >:D

Gram

Banned
Awards
pfft lifes over rated, your born, grow old, and die.

Axel's girl1312

happy one year Axel's girl1312 ^_^.
lol Anagram, a job games family and friends make life exciting in a way...even though i also have no job T_T...lol, but working on it ^_^.

Thanks!!!

Happy one year! And don't tell Anagram to leave! He interests me, he says some good stuff.

I'll make sure he doesn't leave don't worry. and thanks.

Gram

Banned
Awards
happy one year Axel's girl1312 ^_^.
lol Anagram, a job games family and friends make life exciting in a way...even though i also have no job T_T...lol, but working on it ^_^.
no they make life less depressing or better yet they help you ignore the fact of it.

Happy one year! And don't tell Anagram to leave! He interests me, he says some good stuff.
s1ruckysta why thank you.

why whats there.*Jumps off ground* .
you dont want to know whats there >.>

and your really depressing
2w65pbm.jpg
if i had feelings that'd hurt them.

'll make sure he doesn't leave don't worry. and thanks.
this statment scares me alittle <.<
also nice sig.

PrinnyGod

Awards
Hey, come to think of it...... I guess I've been here for a year as well. Of course, I disappeared from here for a few months, and I rarely ever post.... but anyways, Happy one year!

Back