• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hard to find dream eater material

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
You can get one in a chest in Symphony of Sorcery as Sora.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Here are the locations for an epic fantasy. And I think Symphony of Sorcery is the only place you can get them.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Both of these are special portals, so just look at your map you'll be able to find them no problem. If you can't find them just drop and try again. Hope this helps.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Does anyone know where brilliant fantasy can be found

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Kill your AR Dream Eaters, recreate them & kill them again & again.

Graficcha

Kill your AR Dream Eaters, recreate them & kill them again & again.

That's. Terrible.

Holy moly I'm already attached to my little band o'brothers than I ever was to my pokémon. *shnugs that magic lapin that happened as a lucky merge* Grade E or not, never will I have'er go bust.

Then again that Seal can kiss my furry little behind.

Blobbit

Awards
I went to the secret portal in Traverse Town as Riku to kill off my Kab Kannon and R&R Seal to make a star rank Ryu Dragon. The boss shoots fireballs that took out my level 30ish DEs out in 4 or 5 hits. I'm trying to make a star rank of every dream eater, I'm an elitist :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I went to the secret portal in Traverse Town as Riku to kill off my Kab Kannon and R&R Seal to make a star rank Ryu Dragon. The boss shoots fireballs that took out my level 30ish DEs out in 4 or 5 hits. I'm trying to make a star rank of every dream eater, I'm an elitist :)

What does R&R Seal drop? My Kab Kannon is too high a level to be killed off right now lol, but I can still kill my R&R Seal.

P.S Can we just say "faint" I see why Pokemon doesn't say "kill," I feel like a monster <_____<

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Except with Pokémon they do faint. You can heal them.

Dream Eaters don't faint, they die. No chance to restore them after that timer hits 0. So fainting wouldn't really apply to Dream Eaters because they do die.

Blobbit

Awards
What does R&R Seal drop? My Kab Kannon is too high a level to be killed off right now lol, but I can still kill my R&R Seal.

P.S Can we just say "faint" I see why Pokemon doesn't say "kill," I feel like a monster <_____<

R&R Seal drops prickly fantasy, another hard to find material.

I felt a little remorse, until I realized I was doing this for my critical file and they were all going to get erased anyways :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back