• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardcore Blacktion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
I was at the mall a few days ago and saw some Japanese guys and a black guy. I saw the black guy and overheard him saying something, but I couldn't make it out so I assumed that he was rapping because that's what I automatically assume is happening whenever a black guy talks and I can't understand him. Then, I heard one of the Japanese guys talk in Japanese and I realized that the black guy could understand him. I eventually realized that he wasn't rapping, he was talking in Japanese.

So, am I racist for assuming that just because he was black and I couldn't understand him and assumed he was a rapper?

C

Charlie

Stereotypes are fucking retarded.
but yea. I usually have to bend my imagination a bit to understand them sometimes.

Never thought I'd ever hear of a nig talking in japanese..ever.
Its like a latino having an australian accent.

doesn't make sense.
but that's how the world works.

C

Colours

...............Your an idiot!

Doesn't sound that logical.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
japanese ******s don't exist.
Ooooooooooh yes they do.

Just like Black Jewish people exist and White women with black babies.

It's called interacial marriage. Just like how my grandfather is German and my Grandmother is Thai.

There are even some black people from when Europeans started traveling to Japan. So yeah, there are.

I saw the black guy and overheard him saying something, but I couldn't make it out so I assumed that he was rapping because that's what I automatically assume is happening whenever a black guy talks and I can't understand him.
I gotta admit, that sounds pretty Racist.

when i was in Japan, i met a few black people that spoke Japanese,
but that's not weird at all,
not if you travel a lot
This.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I'm black and from the south and I also speak Japanese. I wouldn't call you racist (unless you are). I'd just call you a stereotypical person. It's sort of along the lines of all Jewish people having big noses, black people eating chicken, hispanics either working in a mexican resturant or building something, and saying white are in love with cheese or are racist from birth. Those are all stereotypes, which I think doesnt mean you're racist but just mean that you're ignorant enough to believe that one culture can't adapt with another. Everyone is a bit stereotypical.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I chose to learn Japanese because the teacher was a hot japanese lady. Now that I think of it...that's the same reason I took Spanish and German also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back