• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harder Fight, Enigmatic Man, in Final Mix, or Kingdom Hearts 2 Xemnas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who was more difficult

• Xemnas KH FM

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Xennas Final Form KH 2

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • neither

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • They both own me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Title^ i think Xemnas from KH 2 is the more difficult battle myself, even though he is mandatory, but the Unknown wasn't, he just was not as difficult as Final Form Xemnas

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
kH FM Enigmatic Man is the harder one, he gives no breaks, fights with no mercy, gives off hard to deal with hits. No one can own him quickly, no matter what level you are on.

For those not knowing how the E.M fights

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o3ztTA6NFXg

KylonCocalina

i never played final mix as it wasn't released in the states but it would have to be enigmatic man cause Xemnas wasn't hard. AT ALL. EVER.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Ok, I respect all you people who chose EM and never played FM. But I am going to tell you why I personally think Xemnas was the more difficult fight.

1 Dodge Roll (say what you will about quick run, it is not the same, not nearly as good as this classic)
2 Summons (Tinkerbell, all I have to say, this saves you one time by itself if you need it)
3 Aeroga (Reflega bows to this move)
4 Weapons are stronger for you, and defense is weaker for enemies on KH.
5 MP Gift (How good is this move, for one Goofy MP, Sora gets 3 MP, or one full...
6 Ars Arcanum (This could be done like 6 times in a row with my MP bar, that was not taking into account the...
7 MP rage for Sora Donald and Goofy which made it so one hit and you nearly had a...
8 Curaga which could be spammed forever, and when you ran out you could use an Item (okay, this one needs explaining, Sora Donald and Goofy could be equipped with items right before Xemnas on KH FM, but to get to Xemnas Final Form on KH 2 you had to go thorugh 3 battles where you used up your items and never got to restock Sora or Riku) but that did not matter much since Goofy would also give the MP gift to...
9 Donald who could (and would) cure you forever (I think I calculated once that with out using special attacks, or having Donald cure you, or any of the other parties items used, or MP rage, that you could cast over 170 cures in a row, KH 2, most you could cast in a row under those circumstances would be 7.) and who (along with Goofy) was MUCH stronger on this game because of...
10 Better Accesories (lets be honest, KH 2 accesories suck compared to the beasts that were on KH) and if all that did not help, (it should, it really is possible to make it so that the only battle [even on proud] that you can conceivably lose is Sephiroth, and only if you somehow blow the Heartless Angel Attack) than you can always start right back over with the...
11 Much easier to get Megalixers.
So, for those of you who have never fought Xemnas on KH FM, there is a list of why Final Form Xemnas is more difficult, though EM is not an easy fight either, and you should find a way to fight him at least once.

KylonCocalina

SOLDIER Cloud said:
Ok, I respect all you people who chose EM and never played FM. But I am going to tell you why I personally think Xemnas was the more difficult fight.

1 Dodge Roll (say what you will about quick run, it is not the same, not nearly as good as this classic)
2 Summons (Tinkerbell, all I have to say, this saves you one time by itself if you need it)
3 Aeroga (Reflega bows to this move)
4 Weapons are stronger for you, and defense is weaker for enemies on KH.
5 MP Gift (How good is this move, for one Goofy MP, Sora gets 3 MP, or one full...
6 Ars Arcanum (This could be done like 6 times in a row with my MP bar, that was not taking into account the...
7 MP rage for Sora Donald and Goofy which made it so one hit and you nearly had a...
8 Curaga which could be spammed forever, and when you ran out you could use an Item (okay, this one needs explaining, Sora Donald and Goofy could be equipped with items right before Xemnas on KH FM, but to get to Xemnas Final Form on KH 2 you had to go thorugh 3 battles where you used up your items and never got to restock Sora or Riku) but that did not matter much since Goofy would also give the MP gift to...
9 Donald who could (and would) cure you forever (I think I calculated once that with out using special attacks, or having Donald cure you, or any of the other parties items used, or MP rage, that you could cast over 170 cures in a row, KH 2, most you could cast in a row under those circumstances would be 7.) and who (along with Goofy) was MUCH stronger on this game because of...
10 Better Accesories (lets be honest, KH 2 accesories suck compared to the beasts that were on KH) and if all that did not help, (it should, it really is possible to make it so that the only battle [even on proud] that you can conceivably lose is Sephiroth, and only if you somehow blow the Heartless Angel Attack) than you can always start right back over with the...
11 Much easier to get Megalixers.
So, for those of you who have never fought Xemnas on KH FM, there is a list of why Final Form Xemnas is more difficult, though EM is not an easy fight either, and you should find a way to fight him at least once.

all these things taken into consideration.... XEMNAS IN KH2 WASN'T HARD. HE'S A JOKE.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
I am not saying he was hard, I am saying hardER, he is more difficult, that does not mean he is difficult, it just mean he was more difficult.

KylonCocalina

if Xemnas in KH2 is harder then dude from KH: FM then that must be the weakest fight ever cause i can trounce every form of Xemnas in KH2 WHILE chattin away with a friend on aim :p

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
That is nice and all, but if you take him lightly Xemnas KH FM WILL RAPE YOU. He is not easy.

zachtheax

why do they use the english voices in the japanese final mix game, is that an option that u pick at the start, japanese or english voice acting?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
zachtheax said:
why do they use the english voices in the japanese final mix game, is that an option that u pick at the start, japanese or english voice acting?

No, because it is the international version of the game (I think) with additions either way it is the American voice actors. They wanted the extras that we got, so they did, and than other extras too.

Riku 157, they are both Xemnas, just one is cloaked and one is in Final Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back