• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemnas0530

Sephiroth definitely XD, Possessed Riku was easy/fun to battle! The story bosses were easy to fight (in my opinion)... Ohh, Kurt Zisa was a little bit of a challenge, but Sephiroth wins for being the hardest :D

Last edited:

Alpha Sonix

Hardest fight has always been Sephiroth for me but he's certainly not the worst, oh no, that would go to Ursula II. It just takes forever to kill her and it really puts me off going to Atlantica every time I play the game. I would almost rate her as an equivalent to Ruler of the Sky in Days but that fight was really ridiculous.

wolfshadow

Toughest boss(es) for me were (in no particular order):

Sephy
Riku(Ansem) 2nd battle
Ansem's second battle after fighting Darkside in the TEoTW
Ice Titan
Pot Centipede (that was a stupid boss fight)
Cerberus (he was pretty tough until i found out that you can glitch his attacks by getting on one of his shoulders)
and Clayton/Chameleon (Forget that combo boss.)

Fortissimo

As a kid, Trickmaster was the bane of my existence. I could never beat him. I had to have my friend beat him for me. But going back and playing it, the phantom at the clock tower was the hardest.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
As a kid, it was stealth sneak. I was 12 and somehow couldn't beat that thing on Standard. To this Day, Sephy is the king of whooping my ass in this game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I remember having trouble with Stealth Sneak to. >_< Took me several tries.

Londonbridge

What about that stupid ghost thing that was at the clock tower in Neverland? Never beat that either.

roxaven

Definitely the second battle with Riku! I remember always pressing the reset button on my PS2.
Oh and beating Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie without losing to prove that I'm a better fighter than Riku. >:)

Gram

Banned
Awards
Ugh I had hell out of that 2nd riku (rikunort) battle. Retried it so much that the scenes before and after are forever burned in my memory. 0_0

Sorakh212

Awards
Man it's so weird to think that a lot of people found it difficult to defeat possessed Riku. I even have a friend that says she never beat him because he was too difficult and that she basically memorized his speech verbatim hahaha! I also find it odd because I had no troubles with him at all even back on my first playthrough. The only bosses that ever gave me trouble back then were the three powerhouses or secret bosses if you will and even then it was only two of them I really struggled with which were the Phantom and Sephiroth with Sephiroth being the hardest boss. It took me a few tries on each of them, but I managed to beat them. If anything I had more trouble with Sephiroth in KH2 though. He was by far a lot easier to defeat in KH than KH2.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Man it's so weird to think that a lot of people found it difficult to defeat possessed Riku. I even have a friend that says she never beat him because he was too difficult and that she basically memorized his speech verbatim hahaha! I also find it odd because I had no troubles with him at all even back on my first playthrough. The only bosses that ever gave me trouble back then were the three powerhouses or secret bosses if you will and even then it was only two of them I really struggled with which were the Phantom and Sephiroth with Sephiroth being the hardest boss. It took me a few tries on each of them, but I managed to beat them. If anything I had more trouble with Sephiroth in KH2 though. He was by far a lot easier to defeat in KH than KH2.

You seem to be backwards on all of the bosses. xD Most people had problems with Riku and most think KH1 Sephiroth is tougher than KH2 Sephiroth (including me :p).

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I can't wait to face Unknown and the Lingering Sentiment in the Remixes.

Haha, you say that now. Just wait to you actually try it. Punishing stuff dude. But they are really fun.

As for hardest KH1 boss, I don't really count Sephiroth because he's supposed to be hard on purpose. Therefore, I would pick the last Riku boss, since that's just a story boss and isn't designed to be as hard as possible and yet it's one of the hardest boss battles I've ever had to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back