• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hardest Boss

• Xaldin

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Xemnas (All four)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Saix

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Luxord

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wubdor

Xigbar. I died many times becuas of the part where he shoots billions of blue lazers at you. Then, i found out i had to run in circles away from them.

Haha I had the same problem.. I was like WTF why is this in the game I can't survive it. :/
So at one time I ran in circles and they all missed me and I was like 'Oh..'
My friend laughed at me. :( Overall Xigbar wasn't very hard. Only when I encountered him for the first time ever.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
^lol at the quote in Neku's siggy

Sephy was hardest. Xaldin was also pretty tough, but Sephy still lives....... for now

LiD

Xaldin was hardest for me....>< took me 9 times to beat him..now i can do it in one try
Sephiroth i beat him the first try

C

Colours

None of them were hard, you justed needed to be at a certain level to master them.shessh.Lmao

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well if your not fighting Sephiroth as optional boss, then I gotta go with Xigbar or Demyx or Xaldin. Xaldin being the only annoying boss in my opinion and you needed Mickey to revive you. Demyx because of the time limit. And Xigbar because in the middle of his shooting, he constantly keep shooting and you can't heal yourself, if you know what I mean. XD

C

Colours

Well if your not fighting Sephiroth as optional boss, then I gotta go with Xigbar or Demyx or Xaldin. Xaldin being the only annoying boss in my opinion and you needed Mickey to revive you. Demyx because of the time limit. And Xigbar because in the middle of his shooting, he constantly keep shooting and you can't heal yourself, if you know what I mean. XD

Were talking about the members in the poll,not Demyx, and as far as Sephiroth he was hard because he had 16 life bars, and you couldn't hit him with magic.Lmao

Apollo

Silver Member
Sephiroth was pretty hard

Vivi gave me hell. It took me 3 times to beat him

Twilight kingdom

I beat him with not many problems the first time, but every other time i fought xaldin he was so hard for me to beat.

Riku/Sora-Rule

I really gotta go with saix, cuz of that berserk mode, but everyone else but Xaldin was too easy, but I won't go w/ him cuz when u die u get to play as mickey, lower his hp greatly, and completely revive sora health, magic, drive bar, and makes it easier than saix

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I do NOT see the problem with Xaldin whatsoever. First tiem I play the game on Normal mode he was just another boss; nothing bad at all! I play Proud mode then, fearing the worst, and nothing! I beat him just like that.

Now, Demyx was a little difficult at first, since I don't do well fighting with the time limits. Fighting the MPC was also a little annoying, I think because his shields kept coming back up, and you could only do so much damage to him at a time.

Kinokan

Xaldin since i had to use mickey 3 times in one battle died again and lost the reason i didnt choose sephy is because hes not actully hard u just need experience on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back