• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest DISNEY boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
I hate hook! I HATE him! He throws boxes. WHO THROWS BOXES? And they explode.

Sora the Master7

Website
www.zenogaming.com
what are you people talkin about talken about hades was the easiest in CoM and Hook gave me a little bit of problems but the last fight wit Riku really did make me in bad anger.....

Sora the Master7

Website
www.zenogaming.com
what are you people talkin about hades was the easiest on CoM Hook and the last Riku fight was the hardest (and i still havent beatin the game because of the last Riku fight)

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Hades and Captain Hook hard? I thought all of them were easy except for the last battle with Riku.

T-S

yeah that last riku was pretty hard. I have to say that was the only time that I had absolute hatred for riku :).

kh_forever

heheheh.....the hardest in CoM is those stupid marluxia!!!(maruksia)well,his weak to phsy.atk...but his health is 5 bar!!!oh my god he's made me mad!!
an those patetic imtitation of riku(4)!he is so fast and he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cupu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back