• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest DISNEY boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
what did you guys think the hardest disney boss was in chain of memories? i thought hades and captain hook were frustrating.

sinharvest_angel

Onewingedangel6 said:
wrong section to post this thread in so ummm MOD close this down

none...omg, a true kh fan would have no trouble, like iv said i never lost ot a boss in CoM (well once but i had the vexon card so im not sure if that counts and that was to larxene the 2nd time) (by the way, not trying to sound egotistic), anyway yeah wrong section, so do ur thing mods, and give me a dime when ur done (read the sig and u'll understand)

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I do admit, if you don't have strong cards in your deck, Captain Hook can be tough. But I think the Disney boss that gave me the most trouble when I first played COM is . . . Hades now that I think about it. Jafar is easy, so is Oogie Boogie, and Captain Hook's not that hard at all if you have a few zero cards and so was Parasite Cage really easy.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
The last battle with Riku annoyed me. I tried it for about 15 times. What's sad is that the final battle with Marluxia and the robot was VERY EASY. Sorry for going off topic on that one.

sinharvest_angel

RPGplaya said:
I do admit, if you don't have strong cards in your deck, Captain Hook can be tough. But I think the Disney boss that gave me the most trouble when I first played COM is . . . Hades now that I think about it. Jafar is easy, so is Oogie Boogie, and Captain Hook's not that hard at all if you have a few zero cards and so was Parasite Cage really easy.

what?! the paresite cage wasnt a disney boss he was just a boss, who held a disney character captive, now that i think about i think that this parisiste cage fellow likes pinnochio, he's got pinnochio in his belly all the time,jk, but what i never get is why goofy looks high all the time, im sure this has been questioned before, and we may never know

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The only Disney Boss i had a problem with was Captain hook and his bloody all 0s card, the most annoying card in the game cos u could never break it...

sinharvest_angel

chaywa said:
The only Disney Boss i had a problem with was Captain hook and his bloody all 0s card, the most annoying card in the game cos u could never break it...

the 0 card i easiest to break and to use to break, just play any card right after it, people, was the dragon really that hard?, i didnt think so

neo_shadow

acculaty it depends on what order u take them on in. when u get a choice of what world to go to i always pick the hardest one so he would be the easyest. but i know that wasnt the question. the hardest boss for me was hades. and im sure the next person will say "hades was so easy hes not hard at all" well like i said it depends on the order. ok im done rambeling on now. i mean dont u just hate it when u ask some one a simple question and they give u a big log explaination about something totaly different then they go on about how its so annoying to have some one rambel on and on but they just keep doing it their slef? XD

T-S

hades was a hard motha ya know.;) i beat him with an inch of my life left.

Last edited:

divineoblivion

Hades was soo annoying and so was Dragon Malificent. I found Captain Hook quite easy. Oogie Boogie was hard at first because I didn't break any of his cards. . but the hardest boss for me that wasn't a disney character was stupid Marluxia. .

ultimatekeyblade

OMFG, i beat that game and it was so easy, thou the only troble i had was with parasite cage because of those spinning platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back