• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest/Easiest Boss Fight In Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well I only ever played the game on Proud Mode so maybe that's saying something.

natu133

Hardest would have to be the leechgrave. It wasn't so much the dificulty, just how much stratergy mattered. It was a good sign though- Kingdom Hearts 1 involved alot of boss stratergy, Kingdom Hearts II sort of lost it..but with leechgrave, it took KH back to where it needs to be in boss battles. so overall, I'm not complaining..just how easy it was to slip up and end up dieing :dizzy:

easiest...Darkside and Dark Follower.

jonXjon

Hardest would have to be the leechgrave. It wasn't so much the dificulty, just how much stratergy mattered. It was a good sign though- Kingdom Hearts 1 involved alot of boss stratergy, Kingdom Hearts II sort of lost it..but with leechgrave, it took KH back to where it needs to be in boss battles. so overall, I'm not complaining..just how easy it was to slip up and end up dieing :dizzy:

easiest...Darkside and Dark Follower.
Yeah, Darksides are pretty easy. And I found Leechgrave hard too. My friend plays on Easy and thinks it's hard so I'm like.....wow.....noob

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Hardest: Leechgrave took me an hour to defeat him, took me ten minutes to figure out how to knock him out for a minute.
Easiest: The Guardian

natu133

I think it was the length of the battle that really annoyed me. You spent about 2 minutes average knocking out those damn tentaclaws, only to knock out leechgrave for 30seconds, enough to get in 2-3 combos.. I think that was kind of unfair. :( Ruler of the Sky wasn't too bad of a boss to defeat. The only thing that was irritating was the energy balls. but, once you got his tail off he was probably the easiest because he would often not be able to attack you when under his stomach attacking him. :p

αsiя

space coke
Hardest: Dustflier
Weakest: The one from wonder land I think its the Trickmaster

TrueRoxas527

Riku was pretty easy... but not the easiest. The Trickmaster's called the Crimson Prankster, I just figured that out.
I wish you could fight Xemnas or somebody really powerful like that, it would be AWESOME!

ThereseOfAvitsu

"HARDEST - Infernal Engine
EASIEST - Darkside"

Please, the Infernal Engine was actually pretty easy. Just keep dodging and running away from attacks. It just takes time.

EchoRose

Hardest-Leechgrave. I was stuck on this SOB for...a week? Two weeks I think. Those tentaclaws were beyond frustrating.

Second Hardest- Ruler of The Sky. Mainly of the fact I'm more of a 'ground' person. Flying battles are my weakness and his berserk mode...whatever the heck you call it is tricky to dodge

Easiest: Darkside
Lock, Shock and Barrel. More of annoyances if not anything else but easy as pie when you finally catch them
Crimson Prankster
Veil Lizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back