• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Larxene, that pain
Vexen and for two seconds Riku Replica

Larxene was a total pain, I died at least a million times! she was such a pain! And she just got stronger every time I changed my cards around! I was so ticked!

Vexen because of that stupid so-called-weapon- of his! It's a stupid shield! What the fudge?! I hated fighting him because I had to go around him and I had to stock my deck with fire.

and Riku Replica, the clone to my hottie, he drove me crazy because he got faster as the battle went on! I was going crazy and each time you fought him he had a new move each time! It was driving me crazy! But I finaly kickced his butt and then Larxene came along... ugh...

Fox Fire

Larexene II and Riku IV gave me the most trouble cuz they are so dam fast.

But the Gargoyle enemy card really helps in tough battles (Vanish)

firemage8

Definity Vexen when you face him outside of the Mansion. He is a pain in the butt and will continuely follow and throw his icciles at you. No matter how dodge he only seems to relay a hit. Good thing fire and healing is there to help. Though it is sad that I had to rely on this to defeat him. It was a breeze in GBA. It took me about 60 tries to finally beat him. Axel was the second hardest boss the second time.

Omni Terra

Awards
If anyone cares I no longer need help on Axel II Or any of Riku for that matter. Really I didn't have much trouble on any bosses. The only real reason I kept dieing on any specific one was because I was under-leveled. So what do I think the hardest boss was? I think it was either Riku Replica IV or larxene II.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
It was definately either Vexen II or Axel II for me, thankfully, when I was battling Axel I had Vexen's second chance card to revive me.

Wayne T. Kurtis

i had some prollums with riku iv on destiny islands but most do so i'll be creative and admit i had some problems with zexion in destined islands so i'll admit it was tough

although i found it funny how after i died like 21 or 22 times i just pressed x numerous times and won XD

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
Vexen because of that stupid so-called-weapon- of his! It's a stupid shield! What the fudge?! I hated fighting him because I had to go around him and I had to stock my deck with fire.

I totally agree! I had the hardest time with Vexen! It was really funny, because for me the Marluxia battles were a piece of cake, but Vexen and the last Larxene battle were a PAIN! >.<

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ok so after also finishing Reverse Rebirth... I'm sorry to both Ansem and Zexion, the Repliku IV fight for Sora is still the biggest bitch in the game.
Mostly because Riku's leveling up system makes the fight a lot easier and shorter for me.
Always, always, always raise his attack power when possible 8D 30+ attack power = Ansem down in 2 minutes or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back