• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HARMONIA LEGENDS (An original character ensemble RP) [Sign Ups/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
They're the same. Fleet General is their classification and Armada Master is their epithet or formality among the ranks.

Oh and the White Ascendant (White Armada leader) and Magistrate Chancellor (Magistrate Leader) are not up for grabs. Just so we're clear on that.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
So, do ALL the special division leaders have to be related to the head of the armada? That might put a slight scew on my Watcher division...

That would be one big family XD

They're the same. Fleet General is their classification and Armada Master is their epithet or formality among the ranks.

Oh and the White Ascendant (White Armada leader) and Magistrate Chancellor (Magistrate Leader) are not up for grabs. Just so we're clear on that.

I figured XD that last bit I wasn't going for them I either mister *taps with a spoon*

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
No no no, only the Head of the WA is his own man. No cousins or relatives within the army. Except you will have a piece of DNA strand of the Head of the WA as your privilege within the elite.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, Q & A time. First off, my group's not related. When there's as much as 100 years between the oldest and the youngest in the group, and their species range from fae to elf to harpy to demon to angel to shape shifter, and the only thing they have in common is their human blood from completely unrelated human parents, the only familial ties they have is because they've become as close as family. So, Zack HAD been in this section because he's half demon, but he's not related to, say the shape shifter or the angel halflings. *Different story, he is, but that's not this one* If that's still confusing, just tell me, and I'll see if I can get my brain out of convoluted mess mode.

My question now. What do you mean by the Division heads having the WA head's DNA then?

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Well it won't be something you are born into don't worry. Let's just say part of the Elite selection process includes your OC being infused by the same DNA as the White Ascendant, as your badge of influence and status quo within the White Armada. And roughly 75% of the elites had gone through this painstaking process. And only a handful of them are either direct descendants or very distant relatives.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Okay, got Kiba's template done and edited in a voice actress for Alice. Now it's time to wait to see if the kid is accepted, although I've got more homework I need to work on.

Also Tyrant, I've got about three more templates heading your way. Two are for the Armada and one's for the Magistrate, so yeah, got three more to do between homework and other things. *runs off to finish her English homework that's due tomorrow*

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
UPDATE: Factions description, and added Kiba Greene on the character slots.

Alright folks do your best to wrap up at least one of your characters, we'll start by Saturday or any day of the weekend.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, finally got Zack's temp done. If there's anything that needs to get cleaned up, please, let me know. I personally thing it's kinda sucky, but I've heard that I'm too hard on myself, so I'll get an outside opinion. And now, good night!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*shrugs shoulders* You know me. Unless I have just about nil on ideas or it's a background character that someone wants info on, I try to give a complete picture of my character. Besides, your Black King needs a reluctant rival, and the Hellion just might fit the bill. ;p

EDIT: That, plus I couldn't pick just ONE blade for Zack. He got, erm, greedy. XD

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Yeah I noticed the ridiculous amount of weapons he carries. How does one carry that many swords? Is it like Noctis? Nah screw that, no limitations baby! Except for the Golden Rule of RP...

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
He keeps them in a small, pocket sized dimension of hell. And you know I never god mode, unless it's under very certain circumstances, and that's only for a brief period of time. Moloch taking over Zack will probably come the closest.

Adrian: Did somebody call?

*shoves Adrian out of here* He meant Noctis from FF XV, not Adrian Noctis, dumbass! Although, on a related note, interested in joining the Apocalypse team? You might find some familiar faces from the Melodies RPs there. ;p

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Spoiler Spoiler Show

~---------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~--------~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

~----------~

Here's the rest of my crew, I'll see about getting at least one of them finished by the weekend; but I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it. Anyway, time to return to my homework. *scurries off to do it before her mom can yell at her for slacking off*

Last edited:

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
He keeps them in a small, pocket sized dimension of hell. And you know I never god mode, unless it's under very certain circumstances, and that's only for a brief period of time. Moloch taking over Zack will probably come the closest.

Adrian: Did somebody call?

*shoves Adrian out of here* He meant Noctis from FF XV, not Adrian Noctis, dumbass! Although, on a related note, interested in joining the Apocalypse team? You might find some familiar faces from the Melodies RPs there. ;p

Ah yes the good ol' Hammer space trope. Oh the Kingdom hearts apocalypse RP? Hmm... Tempting... I'll consider it in given time.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back