• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone beat KH2 with Sora having only a three hit combo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
No I haven't but it seems to me we have noobs about especially those that tell others to beat something first, and then come back and make a new thread saying that. It seems this once a good thread shall be turned into nothing, but ash from all this flaming *sigh*.

To answer your question no I have not, but taking a guess I probably could.

krazyaznsyco

try beating sephiroth with only a 3 hit combo. and i dont mean equipping "negative combo" asnd than doing a 2 hit combo and an explosion or whatever it is you do. can you beat sephiroth with only a 3 hit regular combo.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i went halfway through the game with a three hit combo, and surprisingly it was funner because the boss battles lasted a little longer. then i switched back to 5 hit combos for the rest of the game.

StarFlare

In front of my computer/playstation/iPod, etc
I've beaten KH2 with only the three hit combo. It's actually easier that way rather than having a long string of hits in a combo because you can't finish of Xemnas until you hit him with a finishing blow. And waiting for ten or fifteen hits to go by before you get to the finishing move S-U-X! Fighting Sephiroth was easier with a three hit combo, too. In fact, I''d recommend it.

Also, seb0910 is a jerk.

Originally posted by seb0910
jeez, i wasn't aware that forum nerds were so aggressive...

If the only people that visit the forums are nerds....and you're here....what does that make you?

Soraroxrikusux05

I've beaten KH2 with only the three hit combo. It's actually easier that way rather than having a long string of hits in a combo because you can't finish of Xemnas until you hit him with a finishing blow. And waiting for ten or fifteen hits to go by before you get to the finishing move S-U-X! Fighting Sephiroth was easier with a three hit combo, too. In fact, I''d recommend it.

Also, seb0910 is a jerk.

If the only people that visit the forums are nerds....and you're here....what does that make you?

lmao no actually hes not a jerk hes got a good point that guy was yelling at him for a stupid reason he was just asking king sora strife a question. and not everyone here is a nerd ppl like seb0910 who dont post 100 times a day and get mad about simple questions. on the other hand, if YOU'RE okay with calling yourself a nerd u must be one cuz no kool person would stand for bein called one.

now to what you said that was on topic, it certainly pays to have the extra hits when u got combo boost and the strong finishers like explosion in the sephiroth fight. the guide says use berserk charge, but really you're better off putting alll ur combo hits on, then using all your combo boosts, as well as finishing plus and combination boost that lets u use 3 breaks in trinity limit. as for ending a boss fight with a finisher, just use magic i killed the final xemnas with thunder.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
There is nothing wrong with the 3 hit combo.
Sometimes less combos are more useful tham many cause you get to do more finishing combos which are stronger.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Yeah, it is. He starts out like that in the game.

Desert_Punk

i would get bored with the game so fast if i tried that. not enough effects and animations with just a 3 hit combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back