• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone beat KH2 with Sora having only a three hit combo?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know when Sora first awakens he only has a three hit combo. Well, I was wondering, has anyone around here ever beat the game with Sora having only that three hit combo?

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
The game is so easy, you could beat it without a keyblade.. >.>

You could use Donald, and still breeze through it.

I hope that answers your question.

Nessakairi

well it depends on the difficulty level that you put it on. if you were playing it on beginner, you could probably beat the game without equipping very many combat abilities. I've played it on beginner, standard and advanced and I think it could be possible to do that with just the three hit combo. Thanks for mentioning it! I think I'll go try it! ^_^

Swag

Young King
nope, I beat him with just kindom key, only valor form, default donald and goofy weapons,and no summons though.

seb0910

You know when Sora first awakens he only has a three hit combo. Well, I was wondering, has anyone around here ever beat the game with Sora having only that three hit combo?

hav YOU beat it with only 3-hit combo? theres really no point to this thread, especially if you didnt do that yourself. a better idea would be to go beat it with 3-hit combo, THEN come and make a thread saying "I beat KH2 using 3-hit combo".

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
its not that hard ive done it, its even easier if u have explosion on

Sanctuary Keeper

hav YOU beat it with only 3-hit combo? theres really no point to this thread, especially if you didnt do that yourself. a better idea would be to go beat it with 3-hit combo, THEN come and make a thread saying "I beat KH2 using 3-hit combo".
Did you know that an even better Idea would be for you STFU if you have absolutly nothing worth saying? Ever heard of curiousity; something that IS allowed on the forums??

a better idea would be to go beat it with 3-hit combo, THEN come and make a thread saying "I beat KH2 using 3-hit combo".
So .....by your standard..it's mandated fro one to complete something before they make a thread on a fourm about it? And where in the wolrd did he say he didn't beat it before? He may be implying it, but he never specifed <_<

As for me, the closest I got was just using the kingdom key on Proud mode, but thats it, and a few forms.

K

kikyowhereareu

Yes I have. When I did I didn't know how to tell if you have the abilities on or off so I passed through it with only the 3 hit combo.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Yes I have. When I did I didn't know how to tell if you have the abilities on or off so I passed through it with only the 3 hit combo.

Sure ya did Kikyo, this is the truth, just like how you're an Assassin! :D

You must shut up now.

Swag

Young King
okay this thread is about if you beat kh2 with the 3 hit combo not about telling everyone to STFU. *sorry, I kno that was spam but it had to be said*

seb0910

Did you know that an even better Idea would be for you STFU if you have absolutly nothing worth saying? Ever heard of curiousity; something that IS allowed on the forums??

okay, i never said it was a bad idea, and i know he is allowed to be curious, so you "STFU".

So .....by your standard..it's mandated fro one to complete something before they make a thread on a fourm about it? And where in the wolrd did he say he didn't beat it before? He may be implying it, but he never specifed <_<

and no, its not "mandated for one to complete somthing before they make a thread by my standards". i just thought it might be a better idea since i've seen lots of people say they've done something and posted it, while i've never seen someone ask if anyone's ever done something when they haven't.

jeez, i wasn't aware that forum nerds were so aggressive.....even when not provoked!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yep, that's what I'm talking about. When you put more attack abilities on Sora his combo increases. But when he starts out in the game he only has a three hit combo. I'm right now in the process of trying to beat the game with having Sora using only the three hit combo.

So I was wondering if anyone has actually beaten the game with Sora only having the three hit combo.

seb0910

that givs me an idea....i'll beat the game, or maybe even the hades cup, using only finishers. that should be hard.

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
yes bithkh1 and kh2 it was harder witj kh2 but only a trial. the first time i played kh1 i played up to hollow bastion without knowing how to switch keyblades. i had kingdom key until hollow bastion. that's why cerberus was so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back